Bitcoin and everything associated with it. The home of cryptomaniacs and their adversaries. - page 272

Reshetov:

No problem transferring if you have internet. Problems with receiving cash. WebMoney has been wiser, adding a security code. If the person to whom the transfer was made does not enter the security code, he will not get anything.

The problem is gone. Both parties agree on an exchange. One transfers the electronic dough, protected by a code. The other sees that the money has been transferred to his account, takes the cash and goes to exchange it for the security code.

Yeah, that's right. i recently transferred a few bits to old btc-e addresses and i think "it's all gone!"

Reshetov:

No problem transferring if you have internet. Problems with receiving cash. WebMoney has been wiser, adding a security code. If the person to whom the transfer was made does not enter a security code, he will not get anything.

The problem is gone. Both parties agree on the exchange. One transfers the electronic dough, protected by a code. The other sees that the money has been transferred to his account, takes the cash and goes to exchange it for the security code.

Protection code only decides the issue of confirming the availability of the required amount from the payer, it does not guarantee bona fides.

Well, it also protects against elementary mistakes.

komposter:

The protection code is only a matter of confirming that the payer has the necessary amount; it does not guarantee any bona fides.

Well, it also protects against elementary mistakes.

Nonsense.

1. It confirms that the owner of the electronic money has the amount. I.e., cheating is problematic on this side.
  2. Confirms that the owner of the cash won't get anything until he exchanges his dough for the protection code. And the scam's problematic on this side, too.

There are cryptographic protocols that can be used to exchange one electronic currency for another without any exchange. In this case, both sides have protection codes in the form of multibit numbers, which are exchanged bit by bit, with each bit received being checked for correctness.

But cryptocurrencies were created, but protection codes for exchange of one currency to another, not to go to intermediaries, i.e. without any exchanges in the cryptocurrencies themselves, were not provided.

As a result, it turns out that cryptocurrencies themselves seem to be secure enough against hacking, but on the other hand exchange of these currencies for tangible or virtual values is so unreliable that it nullifies all other benefits. And for any currency, the ability to honestly exchange it for anything else is a major indicator of liquidity.

Reshetov:

Nonsense.

1. Confirms, that the owner of the electronic money has the amount. I.e. cheating is problematic on this side.
  2. Confirms that the owner of the cash won't get anything until he exchanges his dough for the protection code. And it's problematic on this side, too.

There are cryptographic protocols that can be used to exchange one e-currency for another without any exchange. In this case, both sides have protection codes in the form of multibit numbers that are exchanged bit by bit, with each bit received being checked for correctness.

But cryptocurrencies were created, but protection codes for exchange of one currency to another, not to turn to intermediaries, i.e. without any exchanges in cryptocurrencies themselves were not provided.

As a result, cryptocurrencies themselves seem to be quite secure from hacking, but on the other hand, exchanging these currencies for tangible or virtual values is so unreliable that it negates all other benefits. And for any currency, the ability to honestly exchange it for anything else is a major indicator of liquidity.

Maybe because it is still a currency, like real cash, rather than a simple transfer where you need a confirmation.

Reshetov:
That's why you're always looking in the wrong place.)

Spump is alive and well, the stump will be pouring money out for fear of a Goks-like story.

The other 180 will follow Spam and I think we will see within a month at least.

sanyooooook:

Spump is alive and well, the stump will be pouring money out for fear of a Goks-like story.

The other 180 will follow Spam and I think we will see within a month at least.

20k and 800k is still incommensurable numbers. 5 million may well be covered by the commission in a reasonable amount of time.

TheXpert:
20k and 800k are still incommensurable figures. 5 million could well be covered by a commission in a reasonable amount of time.

trust plays a significant role here.

Goks was also trusted in the beginning, and in the end what happened?

sanyooooook:

trust plays a significant role here.

Goks was also trusted in the beginning, and in the end?

Goks is no longer trusted after two months of non-payment of withdrawals. Two!!! months!

It doesn't matter how much was stolen. It's the attitude towards the customers that counts. As long as there are no non-payments, freezes, expropriations and other tricks of the ear, all will be well.

TheXpert:

Goks stopped being trusted after two months of non-payment of conclusions. Two!!! months!

It doesn't matter how much was stolen. What matters is the attitude towards customers. As long as there are no defaults, freezes, expropriations and other tricks of the ear, everything will be fine.

yes yes, IF )

If so, it would be nice to have another brokerage house that has collapsed, they are the sole support for the most part (my opinion).

Reason: