Bitcoin and everything associated with it. The home of cryptomaniacs and their adversaries. - page 220

TheXpert:
I might. I'm going to have a lot of trouble explaining to the bot and solving problems with accessing the necessary data.

Well, maybe.

Personally, I've never been able to use the glass to my advantage. I do not like arbitrage and some of my assumptions about trading by the cup turned out to be less profitable than the commission I received. :(

---

ZS.

Remember when I congratulated you on your fiftieth birthday?

I would have stopped then 100% and withdrawn some funds from the MT account. There was a point when you had no open positions, I thought you would.

sanyooooook:

You see, the market is bitcoin, any news is like a ban in some country, so you fear that the market will go somewhere).

ZS: I've learned to contain it on forex, but I guess I'm not used to bitcoins yet.

I think bitcoin is very trendy. It's a principle that works (notched by Matemat ;) ) "If a trend has begun, it is likely to continue".

Contender:

I would have stopped then 100% and withdrawn some money from the MT account. There was a point when you had no open positions, I thought you would.

That's the point :) it wasn't my aim to make money for MT :) my aims were quite different. At first just to poke and prod and then to explore the possibilities.

Then there was already a goal to break even.

Contender:
I think the bit is very trendy. The principle works for it (slaughtered by Matemat ;) ) If a trend has begun, it is likely to continue".
There is no trend or flat (this was invented by the forage gurus to make easy money) on bitcoin, there is a herd, there is a shepherd and there are wolves.

TheXpert:

That's the point :) it wasn't my aim to make money for MT :) my aims were quite different. At first just to poke and prod and then to explore the possibilities.

Then there was the goal of getting even.

:))

To make money, then, was not the goal.

But to win back was.

IMHO, that is where the mistake lies

sanyooooook:

I have arbitrage in MT4, but it is so rare and so fast that I do not see the point of trading it through MT4 (or I do not trade it correctly)

I'm putting the source code, it needs to be placed on 3 charts simultaneously: LTCUSD, BTCUSD, LTCBTC

Did you write the code?

Heroix:
Did you write the code?

Yeah, why is it so awful? )

ZS: there's a lot to optimise, but I'm just checking, don't judge strictly ))

sanyooooook:

Yeah, why is it so awful? )

Well, that's it. I'll remember you, man in a jacket in front of a field.

Yoschik:
That's it.

What's all that, what's all that?

What's going to happen now?

sanyooooook:

What's all that, what's all that?

What's going to happen now?

You'll be wearing a wooden mackintosh and white slippers. They're gonna play sad music. That's what you're gonna optimize for.
Reason: