Bitcoin and everything associated with it. The home of cryptomaniacs and their adversaries. - page 192

MLR:
I see. Thank you. I have it looped.

To control a looped EA, create a global variable and check its value in the loop.

Contender:

To control a looped EA, create a global variable and check its value in the loop.

Is it worth it, maybe it's easier to check if the EA button is pressed and if it is pressed then exit the loop

sanyooooook:
Is it worth it, maybe it's easier to check for pressed button and exit the loop if it is pressed

I don't know.

I, for one, don't have to stop a lot of looped advisors. That's not why they are looped, to stop them.

The button can be pressed accidentally. And for variables, you have to reach them first via F3, find the needed one in the list and change its value, i.e., you won't get it by accident.

Contender:

I don't know.

I, for one, don't have to stop a lot of looped advisors. That's not why they are looped, to stop them.

The button can be pressed accidentally. Variables should be accessed first via F3, you have to find the necessary one in the list and change its value, i.e., you won't get it by accident.

It seems to be a matter of taste, to some people.

collapsing again )

Screenshots from MetaTrader platform

BTCUSD, D1, 2013.12.06

Distel Enterprise, MetaTrader 4, Real

BTCUSD, D1, 2013.12.06, Distel Enterprise, MetaTrader 4, Real

Contender, sanyooooook , thanks! Got it figured out. Thought that the "start" function should be started forcibly on arrival of a new tick without even reaching return. ))

The optimism of some is hilarious.

Some have apparently not realised that there will be no official Bitcoin trading or Bitcoin conversions, at least in China, for sure now.

The analogy with MMM-94 is complete. The MMM rate went to 125,000 p. MMM points closed and it was possible to get rid of the shares only on the CRUB exchange at 95000 p.

So now Bitcoin has reached ~$1250.00 and the last chance to get rid of Bitcoins was possible at ~$950.00

MoneyJinn:

The optimism of some is hilarious.

Some have apparently not realised that there will be no official Bitcoin trading or Bitcoin conversions, at least in China, for sure now.

The analogy with MMM-94 is complete. The MMM rate went to 125,000 p. MMM points closed and it was possible to get rid of the shares only on the CRUB exchange at 95000 p.

So now the Bitcoin exchange rate has reached ~$1250.00 and the last chance to get rid of Bitcoins was possible at ~$950.00

oh great shaman, we don't care where the bitcoin goes, we don't have bitcoin for a long time now, and if we do we won't have it for long)

ZS: it all started without China and will continue without it

someone knocked off a $20m bit.

Reason: