Bitcoin and everything associated with it. The home of cryptomaniacs and their adversaries. - page 114

GaryKa:

Why 0.005 and not 0.0025?

Because the 1st trade is at the opening of the position, and the 2nd trade at the closing.

I.e. 2 times 0.25%

Contender: Because ....

Are you going to make 8 trades to trade such an arbitrage(NMCUSD/NMCBTC vs LTCUSD/LTCBTC)? You mean you're going to close an aggregate lock position every time after each arbitrage situation is traded?

GaryKa:

Are you going to make 8 trades in order to trade this arbitrage(NMCUSD/NMCBTC vs LTCUSD/LTCBTC)? That is, every time you will close an aggregate lock position after each arbitrage situation?

What's that got to do with me?

Contender: ... What's that got to do with me?
Charge dismissed ))

Mockery :(

Contender:

Mockery :(

) I take it that the second line of movement would also do well? So that you can pull across the entire schedule.

GaryKa:

Why 0.005 and not 0.0025?

per round 0.5

GaryKa:

Are you going to make 8 trades in order to trade such arbitrage(NMCUSD/NMCBTC vs LTCUSD/LTCBTC)? You mean, you are going to close an aggregate lock position every time after each arbitrage situation is traded?

Are you suggesting to keep in a perpetual multicurrency lock?

TheXpert:
) I understand that the second line of movement would also do? To be able to pull across the entire schedule.

Nah, that's not it.

The order closed on the stop and then the price went to the TP :)

PP

And about the script, may I have some small remarks/wishes?

I have implemented them in my copy, but maybe it will be useful for someone else.

Contender:

The order closed at the stop and then the price went to the TP :)

That's what I figured )

And about the script, can I have some minor comments/wishes?

Sure.
Reason: