Bitcoin and everything associated with it. The home of cryptomaniacs and their adversaries. - page 7

He can't not know that. The error is somewhere earlier, at the level of definitions.

i_logic:

Not . But he has already surrendered this section of the front // on the previous page.

Let's continue the encirclement, accompanied by artillery fire.)

I knew what he meant, I deleted my comment.

to:TheExpert

Let me try to explain the bitcoin problem with my fingers. Suppose I produced a box of matches and sold it to, say, Mishek for 1 bitcoin. Now I have 1 bitcoin, and Mishek has a box of matches. All the currency we have is 1 unexchangeable bitcoin. Now you come to our market and start selling a car. The car is of course more expensive than a box of matches, but the volume of currency does not allow you to set an adequate price. Then you agree to sell it for all the money we have. I have all the money now and I buy the car from you for one bitcoin. From that moment on, the bitcoin value has automatically increased by tens of thousands of times. Having received 1 bitcoin for your car, you will correctly estimate that a box of matches is 1/1,000,000 worth of the car, and when you want a light, you will offer Mishek 0.000,001 bitcoins for his box. And then Mishek will realize that someone has screwed him big time, because he was left with a product that suddenly became 1,000,000 times cheaper. I, on the other hand, will be rubbing my hands because I have actually traded a box of matches for a car. And I have been able to do all of this with an issue-free monetary system. The example is exaggerated, but the point is the same: without emissions there would be an uncontrollable growth of the currency, which would only benefit its holders and not the producers of goods, which in itself is a clear indication of its speculative nature.

Where's Saneek? Where's the second front? Probably on the cooker.

C-4:

to:TheExpert

Let me try to explain the bitcoin problem with my fingers. Suppose I produced a box of matches and sold it to, say, Mishek for 1 bitcoin. Now I have 1 bitcoin, and Mishek has a box of matches. All the currency we have is 1 unexchangeable bitcoin. Now you come to our market and start selling a car. The car is of course more expensive than a box of matches, but the volume of currency does not allow you to set an adequate price. Then you agree to sell it for all the money we have. I have all the money now and I buy the car from you for one bitcoin. From that moment on, the bitcoin value has automatically increased by tens of thousands of times. Having received 1 bitcoin for your car, you will correctly estimate that a box of matches is 1/1,000,000 worth of the car, and when you want a light, you will offer Mishek 0.000,001 bitcoins for his box. And then Mishek will realize that someone has screwed him big time, because he was left with a product that suddenly became 1,000,000 times cheaper. I, on the other hand, will be rubbing my hands because I have actually exchanged a box of matches for a car. And I have been able to do all of this with an issue-free monetary system. The example is hypertrophied, but the point is the same: without emission the currency would start growing uncontrollably, which would only benefit its holders and not the producers of goods, which by itself is a clear indication of its speculative nature.

It is the hypertrophied nature that kills this example as an argument. The TIME factor is simply trashed.

//Tie the box to the car, for example the box is included and lies in the glove compartment .

Mischek:
That's the hypertrophied nature that kills this example as an argument. The TIME factor is simply trashed.
What does the TIME factor affect, it's not clear to me?

Mischek:
I still know how to embroider. ) All you can do is talk. Bullshit. Just like always.
This thread shows that you are not familiar with the basics of economic development, so you are talking nonsense. However, as always.

C-4:
What does the TIME factor affect, I don't understand?
In such a compressed period of time you only have one cost of the car changing an infinite number of times . But the price is flat for some reason.

-Alexey-:
This thread shows that you are not familiar with the basics of economic development, so you are talking nonsense. As always, though.
Of course I'm not. But I know how to embroider.
Reason: