A newcomer asks! - page 18

paladin800:

1. Post here the part of the code where you think there is an error.

That's the point: it compiles without errors.

Sayber:

This question: I am converting an indicator to an EA, it compiles without a single error, but requires a buffer size during startup - how do I fix it? Somebody write an example of how to translate indicator into EA.

Another question: in the tester, the Expert Advisor slows the chart because of the very large calculations - in real life, would there be such a slowdown of the chart?

Question 3: In the Strategy Tester, the Expert Advisor loses because of the lack of future quotes - is this situation possible in the Championship?

Question 4: Without optimization, the Expert Advisor shows a normal profit with a small drawdown on any timeframe and currency pairs of any timeframe of any brokerage company - will this advisor be profitable in real trading?

Question 5, how to make one and the same EA launched several times not to set orders at the same time, i.e. launching the EA a hundred times, there will not be coincidence in setting orders?

Question 6: How to make parallel calculations in the EA (considering that mql is similar to c++) without connecting external libraries?

Question 7: Can you write the code for closing an order before the set time, i.e. an open order should be closed before the time specified in the EA?

You need to call the indicator from the EA, there are examples in CodeBase of an EA on the indicator.

Not if the algorithm is not very bad.

4,5,6,7. It depends on a lot to watch. Hire a programmer in the Jobs section.

What is the best place to ask questions for dummies?

How many times I ask, no one answers.

I need information on the tester parameter "LR Correlation".

By what formula is it calculated? Can you give me an idea how to implement this parameter in "Custom max"?

Where do I start to study this question, what functions?

The best I could find was a slope control of the balance curve, a linear regression.

Контроль наклона кривой баланса во время работы торгового эксперта
Контроль наклона кривой баланса во время работы торгового эксперта
  • Dmitriy Skub
  • www.mql5.com
Найти правила для торговой системы и запрограммировать их в советнике - это еще полбеды. Необходимо каким-то образом поправлять работу эксперта в процессе накопления результатов торговли. В статье описывается один из подходов, позволяющий улучшить характеристики торгового эксперта при помощи создания обратной связи, измеряющей наклон кривой баланса депозита.

Please tell me why. I have tested the standard Moving Average Expert Advisor on the days, looked at the visualized result and saw that many trades were opened and closed at the wrong time. What is the reason? The quality of history is 99%. On MT4 I wouldn't be surprised or on MT5 is this also a normal situation?

VadimAK:

Please tell me why. I have tested the standard Moving Average Expert Advisor on days, looked at the visualised result and saw that many trades were opened and closed at the wrong time. What is the reason? The quality of history is 99%. On MT4 I wouldn't be surprised or on MT5 is this also a normal situation?

Where is the proof?

MA period1 shift4

VadimAK:

What's wrong with that? When do you think they should open?

Well, they open on time, but they should close when the MA is crossed.

VadimAK:

Well, they open in time, but they should close when the MA is crossed.

Well, you check by the formed bars, and the EA closes by the current situation. By the way, in what mode are you testing?

Print the information before closing the position: the Close price, the Open price, the Ma. And compare them. If the logic is broken, please provide proof.

DC2008:

Well, you are testing on the bars formed, and the EA closes according to the current situation. By the way, in what mode are you testing?

Print the information before closing the position: the Close price, the Open price, Ma. And compare them. If the logic is broken, please provide proof.

OHLC onM1

Reason: