Creating and maintaining a blog at MQL5.com

Are you planning a user blog address on a subdomain name ( zeleniy.mql5.com)? Such a name would not be ashamed to advertise on runet than mql5.com/user/zeleniy/blogID=1858154753876754349#overview/src=dashboard

Will there be a feature to moderate comments and block users from commenting on the blog?

Zeleniy Will comment moderation and blocking users from commenting on the blog be available?
They promise that it will.

Zeleniy:

Are you planning a user blog address on a subdomain name ( zeleniy.mql5.com)? Such a name would not be ashamed to advertise on runet than mql5.com/user/zeleniy/blogID=1858154753876754349#overview/src=dashboard

Will there be a feature to moderate comments and block users from commenting on the blog?

Greetings Alexey, can't sleep :) I see you're already working out an action plan for the blogosphere, about blocking and moderating comments - better let the admins at Metakvot do it - otherwise you and I can make a mess - the temptation is great :)

I must have misunderstood, blocking is when I don't want a certain user to post on my blog.

server:
Hi Alexei, can't sleep :) I see you're working out an action plan for the blogosphere, about blocking and moderating comments - better let the admins at Metakvot do it - otherwise you and I can make a mess - the temptation is great :)

Can't sleep, there's a funny thread here, I keep reading, it's the second night I haven't slept. =)

And about moderating blog comments - this is a sore point for me. I remember on one popular traders resource (the basis of blogs and account monitoring) I wrote one blog, a few hundred comments within a couple of days, half with threats (violence, planting drugs, etc.) and swearing, all from different users. Comments are not moderated by the administration, I was sent to the ban on the request of users.

server:
I must have misunderstood, blocking is when I do not want a certain user to post on my blog.
In general, they could not comment, but it would be better if someone would be personally blocked, that he would be stingy =D

Zeleniy:
In general, could not comment, and konecno better be if someone personally shut down, that he will be stingy =D
I see, I thought you would start to ban all undesirable people on your blog in retaliation for all the bans that you have received :) or else I would have had to open a whole arbitration on your blog :)

Yes, the blog author will be able to fully moderate all entries and manage users. Public moderators will have limited rights - they can only hide entries, but not delete them.

Subdomains will be considered.

They'll give everyone a sandbox to express themselves in.

That's right. It's all in the asshole and in the asshole.

Renat: The question of subdomains will be considered.

I think you'll say yes.

Many people blog for well-known resources, many have their own websites and subdomain their blog there.

Although there is already a desire to use a sub-domain, I want blogs, marketplace, signals - all this would go through a sub-domain.

Zeleniy:

Although there is already a desire if they will use a subdomain, I want blogs, marketplace, signals - all of it to go through the subdomain.

hmm. that's a thought.

i want to make a personal portal, with all of its active life under the forum.

i.e., your profile, markets, signals, codebase, and news feed.

and a moderated blog, of course, as the main purpose of the affair.

Reason: