Structure rules. Learning how to structure programmes, exploring possibilities, errors, solutions, etc. - page 2

Urain:

ZZZI If you're talking about the design, it is enough to stop fighting and adopt the style of MQ, then one button styler all will have one style and all will be clear.

I'm not fighting, but I will write my own style as I've been taught, they probably teach it differently in Kazan than in Izhevsk.)

ZS: As for the design recently I am using only one template for all orders with partial (up to 40%) improvement, nothing new.

sanyooooook:
you think object-oriented, I think functional )

I propose to lay out the basic design models:

Functional

Object

Event-driven

type in

sanyooooook:
I'm not fighting, but I will write in my own way, as I was taught, apparently in Kazan they don't teach the same way in Izhevsk).
It's not a hit-and-run, but a call. Everyone is free to write whatever he wants but it turns out babylon. My native language is Ukrainian but I write in Russian here and it suits everybody.

Urain:

I propose to lay out the basic design models:

Functional

Object

Event-driven

complete

template or what?

I don't have one because I haven't learned how)

Urain:
It's not a hit-and-run, it's an appeal. Everyone is free to write however they want, but it turns out to be Babylon. My native Ukrainian, but I write in Russian here and it suits everyone.
I understand and do not take it as a hit-and-run, but the MC will not accept the mess in their textbook (IMHO be damned).

A100:
Not to use library means not to use .dll, and using the latter saves the amount of code, because it can be used in both MQL4 and MQL5
I've already told you that the solution is debatable. My excuse is weak - I've given up on mql4 and almost exclusively rely on F5, which is probably not wise, given the pace of implementation. But I'm telling you - don't take my example, my drawbacks are already overcrowded.

sanyooooook:

template or what?

I don't have an object template as I haven't learned how to do it.)

It's not an exam, I'm just asking who else sees what I don't.

Urain:
This is not an exam, I am just asking who else sees what I do not see.

The point is that everyone has their own structure and it is a pain to adopt a new structure.

You have to read textbooks on programming fundamentals and rules of good manners in programming, the same ones that were written in the early days of programming.

Personally, I use the experience I've gained in C++, and the OOP support is very supportive of that.

sanyooooook:

The point is that everyone has their own structure and adopting a new structure is a breakdown.

The first thing to do is to read textbooks on the basics of programming and rules of good manners in programming, the same ones that were written at the beginning of programming.

In general, I have never had any model, then I started with a procedure, then switched to an object model.

In general, by default, MQ gives us an event model. We are initially given the events by which everything happens.

Although the event model from MQ is a bit flat, the events are processed sequentially, and it would be nice to process them in parallel.

Reason: