MT5 For those who care about speed. - page 34

shelandr:

That's a bitch...

))) said it like it was spoken.

papaklass:

As long as there is no dispatcher, and no start in the wint, the implementation is not accepted ) "Sit down, two" :)))

Yurich:

File -> Open account...

Yes thanks. Got it. 19 ms. Reset position 93 ms.

It takes a long time for the server to process on a demo account.

I'm getting a ping of 114 Stop 156.

TheXpert:

)))) said it like it was cut off.

As long as there is no dispatcher, and no start in the wint, the implementation is not accepted ) "Sit down, two" :)))

I'm sorry I was up at night. I'll have nightmares. I'm gonna watch Freddy Krueger for relaxation.

shelandr:
I'm gonna go watch Freddy Krueger for relaxation...

Looking forward to seeing an example of your implementation ) I'm sure I'll really enjoy parsing your code listing.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

That's hilarious.)

Come on in :https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/12932 vote, don't be shy.
Голосование по ветке для скоростных трейдеров
Голосование по ветке для скоростных трейдеров
  • www.mql5.com
Голосование по ветке для скоростных трейдеров.

papaklass:

You, as a literate, correct the illiterate algorithm, please:

I'm not that literate. I don't know much myself.

I do not want to insert my own code, there is a chance that it will not fit into the logic of your algorithm.

You'd better use my script, I used it myself once. Just run it on a separate chart while trading, and that's all.

IMPORTANT: if your brokerage company is bad with excessive activity (order modification every 28 seconds) you may be "banned" from MT. Clarify this point.

Then report the results of running your Expert Advisor with this script on one of the module-free charts.

The script is adjusted to the peculiarities of the RVD terminal. Perhaps the "delay in sec" parameter needs to be optimized.

Files:

Heroix:

IMPORTANT: If your brokerage company does not tolerate excessive activity (order modification every 28 seconds) you may be "banned" from MT. Clarify this point.

He is on ECN, I think. If you get banned there... Change, urgently.

Heroix:

I'm not that literate. I don't know much myself.

I do not want to insert my own code, there is a chance that it will not fit into the logic of your algorithm.

You'd better use my script, I used it myself once. Just run it on a separate chart while trading, and that's all.

IMPORTANT: if your brokerage company is bad with excessive activity (order modification every 28 seconds) you may be "banned" from MT. Clarify this point.

Then report the results of running your Expert Advisor with this script on one of the module-free charts.

The script is adjusted to the peculiarities of the RVD terminal. Perhaps the "delay in sec" parameter needs to be optimized.

Is it to check if you will not be banned by DC?)

zfs:
Is it to see if you get banned by the DC?)
If that's all you have in mind, the answer is yes for you. It's easier that way.

Heroix:
If you only have these thoughts, the answer is yes for you. It's easier that way.
I haven't found any other meaning to it. It's hard to explain nonsense.
Reason: