MT5 For those who care about speed. - page 24

Contender:

Note: I will now introduce two systems, and their combination will yield a third.

Write it down:

1) buy cheap, sell expensive;

2) sell expensive, buy cheap.

There is also an option: 1. Buy and sell on the trend.

zfs:
There is also an option: 1. Buy and sell on the trend.
It will not work if you buy high and sell low.

m.butya:

I wonder... Is there even one man among you? Are any of you able to answer for your words in public for once?

After this conversation, you need to provide an algorithm for a working TC, otherwise I do not understand what it's all about. Overgrown gamers club, my ass...

There's a system... there's a system... WHERE??? PROVE IT!

Even Soros wrote a book about his reflexivity, and here you are coding algorithms for cojones with a hundred clients....what a laugh and a sin.

Your "inefficiencies" are not going anywhere, how can they disappear if you are trading with only a couple hundred of the same geniuses and a slot machine ... Feel free to tell me! You can raise your reputation and attract investors, if something worthwhile is in what you say. Now everything hinges on social popularity, the main factor is the number of likes. That's the only way to start big business. Even if someone manages to make money on his own, they will take away all the bad guys, and who will stand up for him if no one knows him and does not share his TP with anyone? Think about it at your leisure. Not sharing a strategy is like not having a family, it is a betrayal of human nature itself!

Is MQ in agreement?:)

m.butya:

There is a system...there is a system...WHERE??? PROVE IT!

Prove it, be a man.

Oh, come on. I was trying to pull a fast one. It's worth a shot.

I don't want your mash and ilan for nothing.

Contender:
It won't work if you buy expensive and sell cheap.
I will buy expensive and sell even more expensive and it will work).

a joke of humour would be appropriate in the relevant branch
Reason: