MT5 For those who care about speed. - page 20

It seems to me that asynchronous commands should be used.

And one does not fully understand the costs (in many expressions, such as: money and man-hours for a given task).

not advertising

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wtPkHD92inM&feature=c4-overview-vl&list=PLFm2uegYxwPZ_AqBks6SvTv2n-LuuYAZx

p.s. After Iryna Bilyk was told that trousers can be worn over the legs and not over the head . She wrote a song - so simple.

"Черный ящик" Inside the Black Box 2 часть (с русскими субтитрами)
"Черный ящик" Inside the Black Box 2 часть (с русскими субтитрами)
  • www.youtube.com
"Черный ящик" - вторая часть, документального фильма "Внутри черного ящика". Видео: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wtPkHD92inM YouTube: http://www.youtube.co...

If your strategy has such extreme speed requirements, why not outsource a custom trading/analytics platform based on the same FIX protocol, and an initially fast or tuned OS (on Linux maybe, or other exotics)?

I think this is a much more logical way than posting clips about the real-time OS and descriptions of Microsoft's improvements to the .NET Framework and waiting for the developers to repent that they've all been going about it the wrong way as a team for the past few years.

By the way, and don't forget what has already been mentioned here many times: All other things being equal, the one who places his server as close as possible to the broker's server will have the advantage. Maybe you should stop complaining about the operating system, the platform, the network cards, the drivers, and find out in which data centre your broker's server is located and ask about renting a dedicated computer in that data centre.

i_logic:
By the way, and don't forget what has already been mentioned here many times: All other things being equal, the one who places his server as close as possible to the broker's server will have the advantage. Maybe you should stop complaining about the operating system, the platform, the network cards, the drivers, and find out in which data centre your broker's server is located and ask about renting a dedicated computer from that data centre.
Better yet, start with an algorithm for such trading, which the comrade does not have )

Mischek:
Better yet, start with an algorithm for such trading, which the comrade does not have )
Well, you'll have to start with the brokering and sub-brokering, eh)) Do you want this thread to double in size? :)

i_logic:

If your strategy has such extreme speed requirements, why not order a custom trading/analytical platform based on the same FIX-protocol, and an initially fast or tuned Operating System (on Linux, maybe, or other exotics) from a third-party developer?

Because you need to connect directly to the broker's server, which is not yet possible.

Connecting via MT is not convenient yet - it turns out a whole vegetable garden - read how many copies are broken for the sake of getting history or ticks for an external application and the proposed solutions bring additional time lag.

2 I'm talking not only about speed, but also about usability of EA programming.

3 According to the standard Fix Api no broker really WORKS, and no one has seen or shown this protocol.

4 So, there is nothing to order.

5 There is no confidence that there are programmers capable of doing what I need.

6 There are a bunch of other reasons too...

i_logic:
Do you want this branch to double in size?
Why, a walk's a walk.)

shelandr:

3 No broker has really WORKED on the Fix Api standard yet and no one has seen or shown the protocol itself.

So . So it doesn't exist at all.)

And 4 and 5 do not fit together.

Mischek:
It's even better to start with an algorithm for such trading, which my friend doesn't have)

I'm not focusing on the algorithm - everyone can have their own algorithm.

But I think everyone needs a fast and easy-to-program system.

shelandr:

But a fast and easy-to-program system is needed, I think, for everyone.

I do not understand what a SYSTEM is meant.

If you mean TC, then it must first of all be operational

and everything else is a tenth of the issues to be solved

Reason: