[Trader's Handbook] Draft articles, "out of pocket" discussions - page 15

A little literacy for an hour.

hrenfx:

Depressing. Worse than the most pessimistic sentiment. Still, no matter how hard the developers tried to develop algotrading in the MQL community, it is not going anywhere. The community is almost entirely composed of clicker statists.

Those who like it, do you feel good that the level is so low?

I think most of the community doesn't look at the level you mentioned so globally. I personally don't care, I want money and am thirsty for knowledge. I am waiting for a lecture on MM algorithms.

hrenfx: ... Those who liked it, do you feel good that the level is so low?

There are three threads where people have piked, together now over 30.

hrenfx:

Depressing.

The people who gave you the likes, are you pleased that the level is so low?

Everyone thinks with his own head, nothing useful has been said to me in the thread so far / perhaps I have not matured enough / but he treated me as if I owe him money.

I do not speak foreign languages, I am interested in MM algorithms to apply/example them to my ATC, not in some ghost bank or foreign brokerage.

hrenfx:

Удручающе.

Поставившие лайки, вам самим-то приятно, что уровень столь низок?

I think the result is good. Let me explain with an example. There is a poll like this on the forum. During the whole time 107 people voted!!! Moreover, the poll is in the top all the time. So? Doesn't anybody need MetaTrader 5? Or 107 people use it?

In two days, 14 people "liked" the guide. And not all are aware of the "experiment", because people look through the guide, and do not care about the discussion ...

If there is sensible information, people will pick up.

And the fact that the level was low even without the experiment was clear:)

hrenfx:

Those who like it, are you pleased that the level is so low?

1. i added a link to the likes in the title of the topic. and i highlighted it in red.

---------

2. where did you get the information about Lucid Markets from?

---------

3. ММ algorithms is a really interesting topic for all forum members.

So a request to all participants - if you have specific algorithms and principles - do not hesitate to post. All the same, this is a place for progres (even though they are cluckers :))

sergeev:

3. MM algorithms is a really interesting topic for all forum members.

So a request to all participants - if you have specific algorithms and principles - don't hesitate to post them. After all, we are all progamers here (albeit cluckers :))

I would like to know more about methods of algorithm detection.

sergeev:

2. Please cite the source of the information on Lucid Markets

1. FXCM to acquire Lucid Markets for $176 million
  2. FXCM Q1 Earnings, Post Conference Call Review
FXCM to acquire Lucid Markets for $176 million
FXCM to acquire Lucid Markets for $176 million
  • Michael Greenberg
  • www.financemagnates.com
FXCM just made a huge move forward in its forray into the institutional forex market by acquiring Lucid Markets, the secretive institutional fx market maker. Lucid is considered to be one of the biggest market makers and feed providers in the institutional industry however little is known about the firm. Lucid transacted an amazing $13.4...

Urain:

Those who don't talk are much more careful about what you write.

+100

I apologise for joining the conversation out of rank, but there is a publicly available *.pdf It's called "b***** t******** syob business plan_august 2012"

syob - Start Your Own Brokerage

As a beginner, I find many points very interesting. Especially points 2, 3 and 4.

Introduction ..................................................................... 3

Market Description .......................................................... 9

Business Model............................................................. 13

Technology ................................................................... 16

Initial Cash Burn & Sales Cycle ..................................... 24

Marketing ...................................................................... 25

Competition ................................................................... 27

Implementation & Timelines .......................................... 31

Appendix - Definitions................................................... 33

It explains briefly and without water how and what about the "north side", it's good to get rid of exaggerated consperological beliefs and understand that it is possible to cooperate with a DC on mutually beneficial conditions (if it is a hybrid, not purely DD)

If you are familiar with the basic theory of "Pattern Trader's Guide: orders, prices, mullion, funds, currency", then you may start to understand the difference between the two.

It would be nice to take this document to pieces. It would be mana from heaven for beginners.

perepel:

It would be wonderful to take this document apart to the bone. It would be mana from heaven for newcomers.

What's the point? It's not like you want to be in the brokerage business. If you want to become a director of brokerage companies, you are on the wrong forum. :)

You want to be a brokerage broker, not a brokerage director - that's not the forum you are on.

Reason: