Developers.Time format in the MT5 terminal

Make the time format everywhere not YYYY.MM.DD HH:MM:SS, but YYYY.MM.DD HH:MM:SS.xxx where xxx is milliseconds.

I think you know how much happens in one second and in case of bad debugger info from terminal helps a lot.

Will you please in the next build ? ;)

(facepalm)

Risk:

Will you make me happy in the next build ? ;)

- The forum has many special threads like Wishes for MT5, Bugs, bugs, questions, etc. It's better to write there.

- it is best to contact service desk directly for specific requests

And by the text, when you decide to contact Service Desk - do not rub dirt on the product ("in a defective debugger") and then ask to do something from the people whose work you insulted.

It's unlikely you will be pleased with such an approach.

sergeev:
- The forum has many special threads like Wishes for MT5, Bugs, bugs, questions, etc. It's better to write there.

- for specific requests it's best to contact servicedesk directly

and by the text, when you decide to go to servicedesk - do not rub dirt on the product ("inferior debugger") and then ask them to do something from the people whose work you insulted.

It's unlikely you will be pleased with such an approach.

I remember I created a thread back in 2007 on Wishes for MT5. It's been 6 years !!! ... And when their chief was convincing the whole world that there will be a mega-uper-duper program even by 2009-2010, now I have the moral right to write it the way it is.

They'll say thank you, because your snot was good in MT4, but I did not give a damn about it, it only l...i traded, and now sorry, only hardcore ... read the real dough.

And what's stopping everyone who's dissatisfied from switching to other developers' platforms........

server:
And what's stopping all the dissatisfied ones from switching to other developers' platforms........
Age )))))))))))))))

Risk:

Make the time format everywhere not YYYY.MM.DD HH:MM:SS, but YYYY.MM.DD HH:MM:SS.xxx where xxx is milliseconds.

I support this, today's speeds need a new time format.

Why do you need milliseconds in time?

Changing the time format is no problem, but the milliseconds field will always contain zeros, so the time is transmitted as the number of seconds elapsed since January 1, 1970.

stringo:

The format of time display is easy to change, but the milliseconds field will always contain zeros, because the time is transmitted as the number of seconds elapsed since January 1, 1970.

If you take the time from the exchange, it is in milliseconds (in the format HHMMSSZZZZ).

What are milliseconds for? For example, for history (analysis, control...) of ticks, cup, bids...

Then you should immediately ask for the possibility of making ticking charts.

And there is such a chart with less than a second sampling rate in the market overview.

There would be one in the "big chart" or at least in OBJ_CHART.

Документация по MQL5: Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Константы объектов / Типы объектов
Документация по MQL5: Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Константы объектов / Типы объектов
  • www.mql5.com
Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Константы объектов / Типы объектов - Документация по MQL5

stringo:

It's not a problem to change the time format, but the milliseconds field will always contain zeros, because the time is represented as the number of seconds since January 1, 1970.

Vyacheslav, but that's not true ;)

By the way, I wanted to contact the support team with this suggestion, but I understand that you'll have to create a new time format for this... and I understand that it's kind of a bummer to do it.

maybe it really is time for the terminal to give such information to the orders?

Reason: