Norm? - page 28

lordlev:
Any number of people can participate in the bet. 1 person is $100. the winnings are divided equally. for example 2 people bet $100 against my system and i bet $100 against them. If they lose, I get all 200. If I lose, they get 50. And vice versa). If I have 400 for me and 200 against me. Then the failure of the system will mean they win by 200.

Now go to the bank and take a loan of 100 quid, tell me I will bet 100 quid that my $30,000 system, which no one buys and on which I have a cent account, is just super duper.

abasaka simple.

Mischek:

Now go to the bank and take a loan of 100 quid, tell me I will bet 100 quid that my $30,000 system, which no one buys and on which I have a cent account, is just super duper.

abasaka just

your bile level is as high as your rating. Keep going, I'm interested.

lordlev:
your bile level is as high as your rating. Keep going, I'm interested.
it's not bile, it's a joke on you)

Mischek:

abasaka just

Bullshit.

lordlev:

Is insults from a moderator OK here? Before you accuse someone, you have to give proof. I expect an apology from the moderator. Your accusations of a "scam" are not substantiated.

komposter, I am not interested in such terms. My Expert Advisor is intended for investment from six months. In 1.5 months, it may show a below-average profit, but then the profit can dramatically increase. I will either argue on my terms and conditions. In other words, the robot does not give to the investor a chance to try it and the robot is not a pipsqueak. The description, please note that it says so - from six months.

Who's blaming you?

you are told - the spring will show who and where.

lordlev,

I can't understand ... When a stop loss is set and when it is not. A stop loss is only set by profit?
Here's an example:

154919262013.01.17 02:05Sell0.10USDJPY.88.7488.5487.442013.01.17 07:5688.5422.59[sl].

What exit in general? Does the stop loss only work if there is a profit on equity? So we wait until there is a profit on the open order and then we put a stop loss? I just see open orders for 24 hours without a Stop Loss... I might be wrong. If someone is using your system, when might they have a moose? Exit what?

newdigital:

lordlev,

I can't understand ... When a stop loss is set and when it is not. A stop loss is only set by profit?
Here's an example:

154919262013.01.17 02:05Sell0.10USDJPY.88.7488.5487.442013.01.17 07:5688.5422.59[sl].

What exit in general? Does the stop loss only work if there is a profit on equity? So we wait until there is a profit on the open order and then we put a stop loss? I just see open orders for 24 hours without a Stop Loss... I might be wrong. If someone is using your system, when might they have a moose? Exit what?

Where do you watch it? I monitor in my terminal and all TPs and SLs are set immediately when a position is opened.

lordlev:
Where do you look? I monitor in my terminal and all TPs and SLs are set immediately when I open a position.
I do it in the signals. Where else would you look? I do not have your terminal, sorry.

newdigital:
I'm looking in the signals. Where else should I look? I don't have your terminal, sorry.

I don't see TP and SL levels in the signals either. I suspect that they are only available to subscribers.

lordlev:
I don't see TP and SL levels in the signals either. I suspect they are only available to subscribers.
They are there but later. That is, when price goes to profit. I asked why ... I want to know so to say max floating drawdown on open trades - with Metatrader methods it cannot be measured, but if you don't know it (especially if there is no stop immediately) it may be a margin call.
Reason: