Invalid request - just started and can't figure it out... - page 4

Renat:
That's how his emotions played out. There are no arguments.
Arguments have long been given to you and other representatives. But you prefer to ignore uncomfortable questions. Let us remind you once again - error handling. So there was not, is not, and will not be any question of mass use of the standard library in the near future. Although, it is understandable - it is more interesting to take commission for the signals, than to create a quality library, and it is good for brokerage companies - they will sell more with errors, such a picture is created.

-Alexey-:
Arguments have been given to you and other representatives a long time ago. But you prefer to ignore inconvenient questions. Let's remind you again - error handling. So there was not, is not and will not be any mass usage of the standard library in the nearest future.

A reminder: we use classic error handling via return codes. Those who are in favour of the method of error handling through excerpts can use many other languages.

Bring me direct errors in the standard library, why are you dancing around it? And you also have the nerve to tie plums.

Let me remind you of history:

infera:
Добрый день! Использую стандартную библиотеку для открытия позиции. Подскажите, каким образом лучше организовать функцию обработки ошибок? Поиск результатов не дал, буду благодарен за любые ссылки на эту тему.

-Alexey-:

Let me remind you of history:

You are asked for clear indications of direct errors in the library code.

No introductions, no reminders, no water, just list by the piece of code where there are direct errors.

Renat:

You are asked for clear indications of direct errors in the library code.

No introductions, no reminders, no water, just list by the piece of code where there are direct errors.

I haven't said anything about errors in code - read it carefully. I'm trying to write, the site hangs.

uncleVic 2011.10.24 10:09

The Standard Library does not contain any algorithms for handling trading errors. Maybe one of the forum gurus can give me a hint?

-Alexey- 2011.12.17 19:52

What then is its practical, rather than tester, meaning? It seems to be there, but you can't use it. And why any questions on this subject, such as proposal to introduce such processing, or write an article by developers, or some guide on error handling always meet silence on the part of developers? After all, they are the most competent on the subject - what's the problem? It looks strange, to say the least, that instead of something really useful there is a storage of a bunch of unnecessary indicators (0 comments, 0 requests for them), when the basis for trading - the ability to open and close trades - is missing. The question of the auto-trading emulator hangs unanswered. I would like to hear the answer.

2011.12.18 06:17

So no one is hiding the fact that the master strategies are only for the tester. )) Just and quickly check this or that idea and then decide in what direction to move forward. And error handling is not such a difficult task. You can at least look at how others do it. For example, KimIV's function library on the fourth forum. I think I could even write an article on this topic, but I don't have that much time right now.

-Alexey-:
I didn't say anything about an error in the code - read carefully. Trying to write, site hangs.

So there is no problem either.

The trading functions of the library are wrappers, simplifying development. How to handle server responses is up to the developer of the EA to decide. We will not take responsibility for default processing/repeating of trade transactions.

In fact, the expected head-on decision "to repeat the request" in the case of a server failure is not an acceptable solution. The business layer code, not the library, should make the decision.

If you think you can offer a universal logic to automatically handle server crashes, then write and publish your library or extend the existing one. It's enough to implement just one class similar to CTrade.

Beginner

It's not about whether the task is difficult or not, but whether it needs to be implemented in a standard library. It would be nice to define a list of basic tasks when writing an EA and implement them for developers, so there's no need to watch others do it, or wait until someone has time to write an article.
Reason: