Pure maths, physics, logic (braingames.ru): non-trade-related brain games - page 116

Mathemat:
The Megamosk, kicking up snow, takes away its momentum. And it turns out it's very strong - much stronger than friction.
The moderator won't give you the carrot, he won't give you the carrot.

Mathemat:

Of course, no one believes it until they see the solution.

And rightly so.

// Once again, for the optimists: to survive, it is not enough to know your colour, you also have to name it.

Fan video. This is my first shoot with a new camera, my first work with youtube and my first work with a video converter, so please don't shout too much about the poor quality. On the technical side, it's not perpetual motion, but just one of the effects of physics and unconventional use of radio components. I will try to upload better quality later. I didn't solder it, so I don't know exactly how and what works there. You can use a smaller capacitor and build it inside, but the fan will rotate slower. The LEDs at the fan are off, with them it doesn't work at all. Without air (Alexey asked) the fan cannot work.

MetaDriver: // Once again, for the optimists, knowing your colour is not enough to survive, you also have to name it.

That's right, you can't argue with that. But don't forget that megamosks care not only about themselves, but also about the survival of the entire population.

What's your answer?

Mathemat:
The Megamosk, kicking up snow, takes away its momentum. And, it turns out, very much so - much more than friction.
I'm going to try to get in, at the risk of running into it. What if you imagine two carts running parallel at the same speed. By shifting snow from one cart to the other, does the megamotive slow down its own while speeding up the other? Somehow, to put it mildly, I don't believe it. Yes, the momentum of the cart, from which the snow is thrown, decreases, but its mass also decreases, which unambiguously leads to the invariability of its speed (easy to calculate-check). The megamotor, by tossing the snow perpendicular to the motion, merely gives it an additional vector (the cart can't move sideways). AND THAT'S IT!

muallch: I'll try to get into it, at the risk of getting caught up. What if you imagine two carts running parallel at the same speed. By shifting snow from one cart to the other, does the megamotive slow down its own and speed up the other?

Do you know the difference between a change in momentum and a change in speed?

The speeds of both carts may not change at all - but the momentum changes in the way you describe. That's about it.

DmitriyN:

Dear 12-year-old Dima, why are you wearing gloves?

Mathemat:

That's right, you can't argue with that. But don't forget that megamoskis care not only about themselves, but also about the survival of the entire population.

I don't forget.

What's your answer?

Page 116 is an example of a solution.

My answer is that at worst 75% of the population can be saved.

If snow falls on the cart, it means that part of the kinetic energy of the cart is transferred to the snow that has fallen on it. If this snow, which has energy, is thrown out of the cart, then the cart's energy is reduced. The weight of the cart remains the same. So, the speed should drop faster than the other cart. Alexei, is it or isn't it?

===

I didn't put the gloves on, it's my father, ask him. I am no longer responding to mishik's posts for 3 months (ignore ban for trolling).

It has been argued that throwing the mass out perpendicular to the cart can slow it down in this way, hasn't it? "The speeds of both carts may not change at all" - what does "may not change" mean in relation to my example? Can and do? Alexey, please explain this point. Exactly for my two carts.
Reason: