Question on working with stops: classic on limiters + stops integrated into position - page 14

Urain:
Go ahead.)
I think it should go straight to interesting and humorous.

Renat:

In fact, there are no special problems with immediately placed stops (within a reasonable distance) for stockbrokers.

Rather, they are just being over-insured.

I described the situation above, you place an order, you deliver the stops, you refill, the stops are blown away.

I don't know what to make of your comment, either you didn't read it, or you didn't understand it.

But the situation is that dealing puts stops, then wipes them off, and then puts new stops with a new user command.

The situation is absurd. Instead of adding volume to the stops, they will remove the stops completely on a fill, and there is no way around it from the user's side.

sergeev:
Maybe you should go straight to Interesting and humour.

Yes, it's better to go there, because it's kind of off-topic.

Interesting:
TheXpert:

In Humour, all in Interesting and Humour.

sergeev:
buy stop on opening and sell stop limit on closing
Maybe a bit late, but still. It won't work, the sell stop limit assumes that the price is above the stop price and the buy stop assumes that the price is below the stop price. It's whatever you want, but not what you want :).

220Volt:
Maybe a bit late, but still. It won't work, the sell stop limit assumes that the price is above the stop price and the buy stop assumes that the price is below the stop price. You'll get anything but what you need :).
Yeah. Bummer.

220Volt:
Maybe a bit late, but still. It won't work, the Sell Stop Limit assumes that the price is above the stop price and the Buy Stop assumes that the price is below the stop price. You'll get anything, but not what you need :).

Maybe I'm wrong, but...

As far as I understand when dealing with a long position you have to work with Sell Limit (above the current price and open price) + Sell Stop Limit (below the current price and open price).

In fact, then Sell Limit and Sell Stop Limit should be a combination of two CCA orders, where the first is a TP and the second is SL

Документация по MQL5: Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Константы индикаторов / Ценовые константы
Документация по MQL5: Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Константы индикаторов / Ценовые константы
  • www.mql5.com
Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Константы индикаторов / Ценовые константы - Документация по MQL5

Interesting:

Maybe I'm wrong, but...

As far as I understand when working with a long position you need to work with Sell Limit (above the current price and the open price) + Sell Stop Limit (below the current price and the open price).

In fact, then Sell Limit and Sell Stop Limit should be a combination of two CCA orders, where the first is the TP and the second is SL

Unfortunately, you can't do without an Expert Advisor.

Because Sell Stop Limit implies that the price is not below it, but above it.

Sell Limit and Sell Stop Limit orders may only be linked if the stop loss for a Sell Stop order is lower than the current price.

If one had a Sell Limit-Stop order, then yes. a CCA link for Bystop orders could be made.

sergeev:

as the Sell stop limit assumes that the price is not below it, but above it.

Yeah, it's been a while since I worked with these orders.

Then let's deal with it. If according to the current situation with the Euro. Sell Stop Limit with a price of 1.24 and an order price of 1.30 What exactly did I give an order for?

That's how the patsies on the amex have it all worked out.

If the long:

sell limit above entry price - can be considered a take profit

sell stop below entry price - you may consider it a stop loss

if short:

buy stop above entry - can be considered a stop loss

buy limit below the entry price - consider it a take profit

Reason: