Discussing conflicts between programmers and customers. A discussion of ambiguous situations between the programmer and the client, and a rating of the most conflicted programmer performers. - page 32

FAQ:

7) in the report on the performer to show statistics on sociability, meeting deadlines, conflicts... I would copy the whole system - it's quite successful.

The "conflicts", was/isn't arbitration - this can not be taken out - as purely subjective factors and often depend on the stupidity of one of the parties. For subjective factors - there is a feedback system. Just make it possible for feedback to be answered.

abolk:
I have an idea. You can not count orders up to a certain price level in the top. This will immediately overturn the dumping company and make it pointless low prices to inflate the top

You have to work instead of inventing an eight-wheeled bike with a sail.

If I woke up tomorrow as a programmer of your level and wanted to work on orders, I would spend half a year just preparing a place for myself.

ALL orders for 10 dollars. When time is short, you have to queue up, but the primary is not in a queue. From time to time each client a gift . For example martin without external variables . finish martin - please for a fee. And so on. Many tricks you can think of.

abolk:
"Conflict" and whether or not there was arbitration - these cannot be taken out - as they are purely subjective factors and often depend on the stupidity of one of the parties. For subjective factors - there is a feedback system. Simply make it possible to respond to feedback.
One answer of the customer, for one feedback of the executor is obligatory, it is like the right for one call. Because cases are different.

FAQ:

Good point! +100500

Or add stats according to the price of the order.

Then the price of the commission will buy places at the top

Mischek:

You have to work instead of inventing an eight-wheeled bike with a sail.

If I woke up tomorrow as a programmer of your level and wanted to work on orders, I would spend half a year just preparing a place for myself.

ALL orders for 10 dollars. When time is short, you have to queue up, but the primary is not in a queue. From time to time each client a gift . For example martin without external variables . finish martin - please for a fee. And so on. Many tricks you can think of.

You are our schemer ;)))

Mischek: For example a martin without external variables.
That's strong. You manage to make jokes here too.

Mathemat:
That's strong. You're making jokes here, too.
Of course you have to keep the lots, or else you'll play for a penny. You need to tie the customer to yourself. The main task is not to grab on one order and bind forever.

The time of freebies in the market, in any market, is long gone. You have to work in the market and not try to bend it to your liking.

Mischek:
Of course you have to keep the lots, otherwise you'll play for keeps. You have to tie the customer to yourself. The main thing is not to grab on one order and bind forever.

Misha... Long-term relationships with customers have never been good for anyone, and then they get cheeky and want to work for free or with a huge discount, or even think they are your bosses, and the logic is ironclad - well, I'll give you a permanent job!!!

And so in all areas of service work, I tell you from personal experience.

Mischek:
The time of freebies in the market, in any market, is long gone. You have to work in the market, not try to bend it to your liking.
No one is trying to bend the market. There is a bazaar, a shop, and a boutique. Not everyone wants to work in a bazaar and not everyone likes to shop at a bazaar.
Reason: