Trading: Comfortable Scalping

New article Comfortable Scalping has been published:

The article describes the method of creating a tool for comfortable scalping. However, such an approach to trade opening can be applied in any trading.

Author: Eryomin Sergey

Stop level must be more then 5pips to open price!!! TP=2 pips don't work --> error: invalid stop

Bolla

Hi!

Great idea! I've downloaded the program and everything seems fine. However, I am in DEMO and am unable to execute a demo order. Per instructions, I delete the unnecessary arrow (in this case, the blue up arrow as I believe market will move lower)...the the red arrow remains...of course this is the arrow preceding the last bar (second to last bar). The moment that the blue arrow is deleted, automatically a sell order (with my presets TP and SL) should be executed as I understand...but nothing happens. No order is sent. Am I doing something incorrectly? I haven't tried this in LIVE as of yet. Thanks for your help.

Guy

Problem is resolved...had to check the box on  "Allow Live Trading" in "Common"...I assumed that this meant only for live trading...but applies to demo, too. Guy

you rock !!!!!!! .. can you contact me at skype : ctzulu

i just want to discuss two of my trading strategies and what you think of it

thx alex

Hi,

Can you add a feature to close the trades using only the mouse at chart window?

Thanks

Hi

I have put this trener.mq4 in experts folder, comiled and attached it to my chart (smiley face appeared), but when I remove one of the candles on the 2nd last bar no trade is placed.... I have got Allow Live Trading checked and also have set the Trading value to true in the EA settings.....

any ideas how to get this to work

gbolla:

Stop level must be more then 5pips to open price!!! TP=2 pips don't work --> error: invalid stop

Bolla

In some pair, not only 5 pips minimum at stop level to make an order, but also you have to set 10 pips at minimum. I want to remove TP from OrderSend() and move it to OrderClose() instead. I hope it worked.

Hello
This EA works with the latest version of MT4?

I tested only the arrow appears in the graph but does not open orders.

Thank you.

ROgério

Reason: