Failure to fulfil their obligations and refusal to pay back the money - page 14

Yedelkin: Judging by the remarks, there is a part of developers who are extremely profitable to sign up for execution of "stupid" TOR, and in case of problems with the customer - to refer to the stupidity of the TOR and the customer. As they say, "Welcome to the world of top developers".

First try to achieve at least what _Techno_ has achieved. This, by the way, is also due to the ability to understand customers and implement what they need.

Mischek: It's a sneaky and insidious private mess aging option.

the main reason is the slavic mentality which without looking into who is to blame is trying to ban things, so private messaging is to blame, but maybe it's the keyboard? aaaaaaaaaa....... exactly! it's the naughty hands who hit the keyboard! well, maybe you just need a slap on the wrist so you won't get hurt next time

Mathemat:

First try to achieve at least what _Techno_ has achieved. This, by the way, was achieved, among other things, thanks to the ability to understand customers.

You are as far from these results as the moon.

Yes, I personally appreciated your ability to steer the conversation to the side as recently as today. But personally, you have managed to surprise me: I have never seen anyone else's advice about how to achieve results that would be of no use to me.

I have already appreciated your ability to "understand customers" in your references to the TOR and to getting deals out of arbitration.

Yedelkin:
Of course, "not relevant. Judging by the replicas, there are some developers who are extremely profitable to sign up to the "stupid" TOR, and in case of problems with the customer - to refer to the stupidity of the TOR and the customer. There are also those who sympathize with them. As the saying goes, "Welcome to the world of top developers".

Techno is kind of new, now he too will learn and will not take on all tasks.

mayler, you sent me your assignment, can you remind me what I replied to you?

Mathemat:

First try to achieve at least what _Techno_ has achieved. This, by the way, was achieved, among other things, thanks to the ability to understand customers.

You are as far from these results as the moon.

Apparently not everyone can be understood if you brought them to this top. I don't want to underestimate Techno's ability, because when choosing a coder I was guided by rating and reviews, but in my specific case, my "dumb" ToR was understood straightforwardly by a coder who wasn't a top one. And it seems that many people here can share their pathos when it comes to understanding TOR.

Integer:

Techno is kind of new, now he too will learn and will not take on all tasks.

mayler, you sent me your assignment, can you remind me what I replied to you?

You are not in my list of whom I have addressed this issue, unless you sat under someone else's name: Techno, avoitenko or abolk.

mayler:
You are not on my list of people I have addressed this question to, unless you were sitting under someone else's name: Techno, avoitenko or abolk.
No, I don't use any other nicknames, but I did receive your task and read it. Luckily I got off quickly, which is probably why you don't remember.

Integer:

Techno is kind of new, now he too will learn from the experience and won't take on all the tasks.

Yeah, it's not really about Techno... It's about the situation at hand.

Here's what's going on from the customer's point of view? - He is far from programming, but wants to make a fortune on the market with the help of some idea that is unique to him. He cannot write the code himself, so he visits an official site and sees an opportunity to order development by an expert. He does not understand the subtleties of creating the TOR, often writes all sorts of nonsense, but is willing to pay. Who should take the responsibility to refuse to work or bring it to the state that the customer needs, and exactly the customer? - In my opinion, this responsibility lies with the developer. If I am wrong, point out "where the mistake is".

Yedelkin:

What happens from the customer's point of view? - He is far from programming, but wants to make money on the market with the help of an idea that is unique to him. He cannot write the code himself, so he visits an official site and sees an opportunity to order development by an expert. He does not understand the subtleties of creating the TOR, often writes all sorts of nonsense, but is willing to pay. Who should take the responsibility to refuse to work or bring it to the state that the customer needs, and just the customer? - In my opinion, this responsibility lies with the developer. If I am wrong, point out "where the mistake is".

Yedelkin, have you ever worked with MQL-customers and their TOR on POTOK?

Yedelkin:

What happens from the customer's point of view? - He is far from programming, but wants to make a fortune on the market with the help of an idea that is unique to him. He cannot write the code himself, so he visits an official site and sees an opportunity to order development by an expert. He does not understand the subtleties of creating the TOR, often writes all sorts of nonsense, but is willing to pay. Who should take the responsibility to refuse to work or bring it to the state that the customer needs, and just the customer? - In my opinion, this responsibility lies with the developer. If I am wrong, point out "where the mistake lies".

From the customer's point of view, let the customers write normal readable tasks. This is not programming, not even philology, this is psychology. Have you seen the assignment? Some of the paragraphs start with additions in parentheses. Is it normal?
Reason: