Market: pricing as a threshold of entry - page 5

papaklass:
I completely agree with you that "code analysis is not a crime". We're having a discussion not about studying the code, but about how to get it. If the author has laid out his open source code on a public site, study it, copy and use it as you see fit. But if you use a decompiler or similar tools to obtain the source code, you are committing a crime of copyright infringement and unauthorized access to the software. It does not matter what you opened the code for (to study, to copy, to use, etc., etc.). The very fact of decompilation is a crime. I propose to end the discussion here. The smart ones will learn from the mistakes of others, the rest, as always, on their own. We have enough examples in life. IMHO.

Who scares you so much in life? You can go on endlessly terrifying everyone here and not put anything in the market, because they will open it, they will put it out, they will cheat you.

And you can just give an example of opening products purchased in a market. Do you have an example? No, I don't. Not yet.

papaklass:
Is leasing also nonsense? Is leasing also nonsense? Constructive suggestions are interesting in a discussion. And posts like this show only one thing: that you have increased your number of speeches with this post.
I don't care about the number of speeches. I would give them to you if it were possible. What does renting and leasing have to do with it? It is nonsense because there is no point in proposing ideas that are known to be unrealizable.

papaklass:
Any programme can be broken into. IMHO. It's just a question of expediency. There is no point in cracking five at this stage, as it is crude. Cracking open five is a matter of time, no matter what the developers say. Once again you have entered an area where your knowledge leaves much to be desired. It's a lack of intelligence. Sorry to be blunt.
So, you don't have any examples of opening a product you bought on the market.

Lizar:

If a product does not sell at its advertised price, the reason is solely due to promotion. Promotion creates demand. MQ provides sellers with a target audience of consumers; it is the seller's job to communicate the value of the product to customers. Right now, the description of the free versions in the Marketplace is winning over the paid products. Sellers should be more careful in describing their products.

The premise is right and the conclusion not so much ;-). To start with, the price may not objectively match the content, and then no amount of promotion will save it. If the price is reasonable, the product still needs to be promoted - and that is a separate daily work involving different funds, and if you just throw it on the Market, it won't sell at all. A description on the Market is not enough. The target audience will be smeared among thousands of products, dozens of equivalents. (Try to visit any more or less large software trading website and find something you need - only those products which manufacturers promote by investing huge money will appear on the surface, while the overwhelming majority of them require scrolling through dozens of search results pages). There are no promotional tools on the Market as such. But that is a separate topic.

papaklass:
Once again you have entered a field where your knowledge leaves a lot to be desired. It's a lack of intelligence. Pardon my bluntness.
It's more about you.

The organisers should set up a separate platform and run all the programmes they send on real quotes.

Then the potential buyers entering such a shop will be able to watch the programme they like as if it were alive.

They may assess it in dynamics, so to speak.

Natural selection will determine viable creatures fit for sale.

P.S. Probably more than half of what was sent will die out after a couple of months (judging by their price).

marketeer:
The premise is right, but the conclusion is not ;-). To begin with, the price may not objectively match the content, and then no amount of promotion will save it.
These are isolated cases. An adequate seller will not charge crazy prices. If the price is objectively inconsistent with the content, it's not promotion that's needed, but "02" for fraud.
If the price is reasonable, the product still needs to be promoted - and that is a separate daily work involving different funds and if you just throw it on the Market, it won't sell. A description on the Market is not enough. The target audience will be smeared among thousands of products, dozens of equivalents. (Try to visit any more or less large software trading website and find something you need - only those products which manufacturers promote by investing huge money will appear on the surface, while the overwhelming majority of them require scrolling through dozens of search results pages). There are no promotional tools on the Market as such. But that is a separate topic.
Hmm, there is no such thing as a freebie. Contribution is required in any business.

papaklass:
Lawyers have pulled up.
I'm not a lawyer, I'm on my own. I'm just interested in the subject and you're not, judging by your answers.

papaklass:
I suggested that EAs put up for sale through the market should trade in a demo account at all times. But the organisers rejected this option. It would be very convenient.
We will have a monitoring service where we will be able to demonstrate the work of the EA being sold in real time. The work on the service is in progress.

Rosh:
We will have a monitoring service where we can show the work of the expert for sale in real time. The work on the service is in progress.

Only for those for sale or for any others?

The news is great.

Reason: