Beginner's questions in MQL5. Professionals don't pass by. - page 4

When opening a market order in MT4 there is an opportunity to move a take and stop with the mouse and the terminal indicates the possible profit or loss, when placing a pending order in the same way moves the level of installation of the pending, can there be a key combination to press something and not to move the pending, and move its take and stop ?

How do I determine the commission amount programmatically without opening a position? The question is relevant for MT5 and for MT4.

Andrey Dik:
How do I define the commission size programmatically without opening a position? The question is relevant for MT5 and for MT4.

I also asked myself the same question and unfortunately have not found a solution yet

In the end I just made an input parameter to be filled in manually from the broker's website

transcendreamer:

I ended up just making an input parameter to be filled in manually from the broker's website

I have also done the same for now. But it's not good. I have written to Service Desk, but I have no desire to contact them lately because of the slowness of the feedback...

Dear traders and programmers! I am asking for a link to a really working EA without SL and TP to use as a template for my EA. I am finding only sophisticated EAs. I already wrote it based on MACD Sample in MKL5 and it appeared a rubbish, it opens and closes positions not at all under my conditions. I would not like to use it for that.

doublezero:
Dear traders and programmers! I would like to receive a link to a really working Expert Advisor without SL and TP to use as a template for my own EA. I am finding only sophisticated EAs. I already wrote it based on MACD Sample in MKL5 and it appeared a rubbish, it opens and closes positions not at all under my conditions. I would not like to use it for that.

Take ...\MQL5\Experts\Advisors\ExpertMACD.mq5 as a template. Plus articles:

How do I make one of the chart tabs active?

Andrey Dik:
How do I make one of the chart tabs active?
For example: Switching charts. Only the script tries all the charts, but you only need to activate the chart once.

ChartSetInteger(chart_ID,CHART_BRING_TO_TOP,0,true);

This?

I didn't see this chart property value...

Andrey Dik:

ChartSetInteger(chart_ID,CHART_BRING_TO_TOP,0,true);

This?

I didn't see this chart property value...

Yes, it is. Here, there are some references to the query CHART_BRING_TO_TOP.
Reason: