Examples: MQL4 Language for Newbies. Custom Indicators (Part 1) - page 2

So, if it is the first start() calling, IndicatorBars() will return 0, because all bars are new for us. If it is not the first calling, changed is only the last bar, so IndicatorBars() will return a number equal to Bars-1.

There is no such function IndicatorBars() ?

MQL4 Book states indicators are drawn left to right and describes a loop to do it that way, this article describes drawing indicators the opposite way, from right to left. Is it better for some reason to draw indicators from right to left ?

Hi.

I have Volume indicator with Bollinger Bands in one separate window. Bollinger Bands now have two new options in "APPLY ON:". I have used "Previous Indicators data". 

How to read values of this three BB lines?

Is possible to use iCustom?

Thanks, Georgo 

Help!!

Could anyone please help me to find or create an indicator with alert? Alert on finding "closing black Marubozu (no lower wick)" and "closing white marubozu(no upper wick)" only. please...thanx

Thank you for taking the time to write this article and for putting yourself in the shoes of someone who begins to write it in such detail.

Although they are basic things, you always learn something new by rereading this information!

OMG. An article written 14 years ago, but is still the BEST STEP BY STEP beginner tutorial I have ever found online!

THANK YOU SO MUCH. It's super detail and clear

Thank you for taking time and writing good article for beginners. I hope you are taking care of your health.

I downloaded MT4 and MT5 and tried to replicate. It looks like a lot has been change. I would say you have done a good job on the article.

Reason: