Discussion of article "Learn how to design a trading system by MACD"

New article Learn how to design a trading system by MACD has been published:

In this article, we will learn a new tool from our series: we will learn how to design a trading system based on one of the most popular technical indicators Moving Average Convergence Divergence (MACD).

After writing this code and testing it, we will obtain a program that generates signals and lines values.

Buying Signal with mentioning MACD main line is above MACD signal line and MACD main line and MACD signal line values:

MACD Lines Crossover Signals Buy signal

Author: Mohamed Abdelmaaboud

I enjoy reading your article, and I hope you can design a trading system by Zigzag

Roberto Jacobs #:
I enjoy reading your article, and I hope you can design a trading system by Zigzag

Thanks Roberto, I will try to write about it.

How to club all this in Trading bot can you help me.. i am not a programmer but i am analyst so i am trying to put my strategies .. if you guide me it ll be great help to me 

MetaQuotes:

New article Learn how to design a trading system by MACD has been published:

Author: Mohamed Abdelmaaboud

Very informative, detailed and helpful article.
Thank you for taking the time to write it down.

There is one thing I don't understand, why is it that when taking the value for MACD main line, MACD signal line uses FLOAT data type instead of using the DOUBLE data type as same type as the source?

//Get values of current data for MACD main line, MACD signal line
   float MACDMainLineVal = (MACDMainLine[0]);
   float MACDSignalLineVal = (MACDSignalLine[0]);

Nino Guevara Ruwano #:

Very informative, detailed and helpful article.
Thank you for taking the time to write it down.

There is one thing I don't understand, why is it that when taking the value for MACD main line, MACD signal line uses FLOAT data type instead of using the DOUBLE data type as same type as the source?

Thanks for your comment.

There is no difference, both are right in this case but sometimes FLOAT is used to save memory.

Reason: