Learning and writing together in MQL5 - page 15

Interesting:

Once even wanted to write a request for an additional parameter - specifying exactly how the records should be sorted.

But then I thought it over and decided not to do it (you may get an answer that you should sort it yourself)... Although I should not have written it down...

Ihaven't decide yet how to sort in MQL5, since I've understood that the requests for history are not tied to "history" tab now (sorting and content does not depend on what the user has done in the tab).

It's easier to make a request :) The response will tell you whether you need to sort yourself or whether there is already an auto-sort that you need/can adjust to :)

Yedelkin:
It is easier to make a request :) If I do not know what to do with it, I cannot do it on my own and I will have to do it myself :)

Unlike MT4, so far I am happy with everything. If something else is needed, I will solve it myself.

That's why I did not write, although others are not forbidden to do so :)

Interesting:

That's why I didn't write it, although others aren't forbidden to do so :)

I see. At least you had an idea :) Don't write "make it nice for me!" :)

For some reason there is a search keyword for ERR_TRADE_SELECT_TIMEOUT in the Help, but I can't find a description for it.

Yedelkin:

For some reason there is a search keyword ERR_TRADE_SELECT_TIMEOUT in the Help, but I can't find a description for it.

It looks like some error code from "Runtime errors" section. But it's difficult to find out if it's undocumented or obsolete.

The error has code 4757, so it is from the "Account" section and judging by the fact that the compiler hasn't complained about it the error code is still valid (we will consider it an undocumented error).

Judging by the name the error is responsible for a timeout for some choice, and there are only two places where this error is mentioned in the search (one of which is your post).

Interesting:

It looks like some error code from the "Runtime errors" section. But it is hard to understand if it is undocumented or obsolete.

The error has code 4757, so it is from Account section and judging by the fact that compiler doesn't complain about it, the error code is still valid (we will consider it as undocumented error).

The name of the error seems to indicate a timeout for some choice, and there are only two places where this error is mentioned in the search (one of which is your post).

This is a timeout error for trade operations. The timeout was rejected and removed but the error remained.

Thanks for the post, will remove it.

Rosh:

This is a timeout error for trade transactions. The timeout has been abandoned and removed, but the error remains.

I think I've got it. The timeout for a possible database update was set to 3 seconds and made an internal parameter.

Question

ENUM_DEAL_ENTRY

Identifier

Description

DEAL_ENTRY_IN

Market entry

DEAL_ENTRY_OUT

Market exit

DEAL_ENTRY_INOUT

Pivot

DEAL_ENTRY_STATE

Deal_entry_state

What is a"status entry" and when might a sign of that entry be required (must be used)?

Yedelkin:

Question

ENUM_DEAL_ENTRY

Identifier

Description

DEAL_ENTRY_IN

Market entry

DEAL_ENTRY_OUT

Market exit

DEAL_ENTRY_INOUT

U-turn

DEAL_ENTRY_STATE

Deal_entry_state

What is a"status entry" and when might a sign of that entry be required (must be used)?
A status entry is the crediting of funds into an account, e.g. any account has balance as its first line, this is the status entry.

Urain:
Статусная записть это зачисление на счёт средств, например на любом счёте первой строкой идёт balance, это и есть статусная запись.

Sps, i.e. has nothing to do with market transactions.
Reason: