Teaching AI trading using your own examples - page 5

Vitaly Muzichenko:

There is no such thing as a mixture, it's already called kikes.

When the arguments run out, the insults begin.
You don't like Vysotsky either? He was a Jew, wasn't he?

That's where Zhvanetsky is from, I think it's in his style.

and the surname is appropriate :)

Nikolai Semko:
When the arguments run out, the insults begin.
You don't like Vysotsky either? He was a Jew, after all.

Vysotsky was Russian because his mother was Russian.

You can read about it, that heredity comes from the mother, not the father, and if the mother is not Jewish, then the children are not Jewish, even if the father is three times a Jew.

In the Torah, the book of Dvarim (7:3,4): "You shall not enter into family relationship with them. Do not give your daughter in marriage to his son. And his daughter you shall not take for your son..." (and see further). In Talmud, Tractate Kidushin 68: "...a son by an Israelite woman is called your son, and one born of a Gentile woman is not called your son, but her son...". This is also the way the Shulchan Aruch establishes this law (Even Ha'ezer section, ch. 8, law 5).

It is easier to write an Expert Advisor to accumulate 10k-100k trades conditionally without any algorithm and simply analyze profitable and losing trades too can and should be analyzed to derive statistics on the conditions that led to both winning and losing

Aleksey Semenov:
It is easier to write an Expert Advisor to accumulate 10k-100k trades conditionally without any algorithm and simply analyze profitable and unprofitable ones you can and should analyze in order to get statistics on conditions that led to both winning and losing
This is exactly how the MO is taught. ) One of the methods.

Yuriy Asaulenko:
This is exactly how the MoD is taught. ) One of the methods.
Good option, but in this case how do you find those very attributes (conditions) that led to winning/losing?

Aleksey Semenov:
It is easier to write an Expert Advisor that has accumulated 10k-100k trades conditionally, without any algorithm and simply analyzes profitable and loss-making trades, which can and should be analyzed to get statistics for conditions that resulted in both winning and losing
Good option, but how to find these same signs (conditions) that led to the gain/loss?

torontoxx:
Good option, but how in this case to find these same signs (conditions) that led to a win/loss?

Although it is written above that you need to write without an algorithm, you need an algorithm to solve your question.

Knowing the algorithm for opening unprofitable trades in the future, we can go further.

torontoxx:
Good option, but how in this case to find these same signs (conditions) that led to a win/loss?
I fill the array with data on trades, at the end of the pass I unload the array to a file, and the next pass will involve loading and analyzing this array - the code is of course secret, the analysis block is doubly secret

Aleksey Semenov:
I am putting data on trades into an array, at the end of the pass I unload the array into a file, and the next pass will involve loading and analyzing this array - the code is of course secret, the analysis block is doubly secret

If you compare the historical trades with the net price, this information will do absolutely no good in the future.

So, I can assume that you are estimating using your cunning TS)).

Reason: