Machine learning in trading: theory, models, practice and algo-trading - page 916

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

Just use your voice to make it convincing.

Not only that, I'll also do it with my looks and gestures.... And all this will be against the background of statistics, of course, positive

Mihail Marchukajtes:

Not only that, I will also do it with my looks and gestures.... and all this will be against the backdrop of statistics, of course positive

I do not understand why we are so lucky, I am looking forward to it.

Vizard_:

Don't you dare mention me. I do not give permission.
Hurry up and take the picture before Icarus jumps.
Let's have some fun)))

Too bad, I actually wanted to thank you, because one of your tips went great and increased the quality of data by an order of magnitude.... Well, no, so no.... what can I say...

Vizard_:

Don't thank me, make some good music, so it'll be atmospheric.
(And by the end of the week, it's summer already, it's time to go on vacation for 4 months))))

Actually, I was planning to do it by September. So that the statistics would be long enough. So that such skeptics as Max could not reproach me for its insufficient number. So you can go on vacation in peace...

Don't you dare mention me. I don't give you permission.

Don't mention me either. I'm a humble man, I do not need to be mentioned next to such great algorithms.

Hallo an alle! Oh... Hello everyone)))

Why so gloomy? It is necessary to apply a change of strategy if the efficiency of trade is falling. Soon there will be an update of BJH, I've just made it there - though the EA has not become profitable :), but the efficiency control and change of settings (automatic) are interesting. I will do it within a week. So I advise you to think about it. So that your NS system may also adapt and maintain the effectiveness of trading.

geratdc_:

Hallo an alle! Oh... Hello everyone)))

Why so gloomy? It is necessary to apply a change of strategy if the efficiency of trade is falling. Soon there will be an update of BJH, I've just made it there - though the EA has not become profitable :), but the efficiency control and change of settings (automatic) are interesting. I will do it within a week. So I advise you to think about it. So that your NS system may also adapt and retain the effectiveness of trading.

I shot off

i wanted to do it till spring, so i got it till summer.

wait for the pictures from australia :)

Investors - I'll consider from $50k

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

wait for pictures from Australia :)

And why exactly from Australia? Surf?

TheXpert:
Why from Australia? Surf?

a dream, I've never been. And made virtual friends from the trade environment from there

And surf, yes. Can snowboard, haven't tried surfing.

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

I shot off.

I wanted to shoot till spring, but I got it till summer.

wait for the pictures from australia :)

For investors - will consider from 50k $

50k is a lot... only makes sense to accumulate trading history ...

Reason: