Machine learning in trading: theory, models, practice and algo-trading - page 543

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

Who has nothing to do... it's about to start :)

"When stores are jammed and search robots are increasingly giving out "Olivier recipes," data science experts get together to take stock of the year. In December 2017, we will discuss the solutions announced at the recent NIPS, talk about innovations in reinforcement learning, as well as services and products of the year. Of course, we won't forget the plans for the next twelve months."

Thank you).

Aleksey Terentev:

Thanks).

I'm not so sure, nothing interesting. Yandex is about Alice and drones as usual, the rest is weak.)

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

But it's more convenient to do it through an indicator, as it seems to me... Plot() is just good to use for quick visualization, for research and debugging

Maxim, I drew the chart.

Can you tell me how to identify the line crossover in this chart?

Renat Akhtyamov:

Maxim, I made a graph.

Can you tell me how to identify the intersection of lines on this chart?

This is how to determine the intersection of arrays.

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

This is how you define intersections by arrays

That's what I do. So there's no way to refer to the line drawn on the chart, do I get it right?

Renat Akhtyamov:
That's what I do. That is, there is no way to refer to the line drawn on the chart, do I understand it correctly?

No way, it just shows the array values

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

No way, it just shows the array values

Is that why you switched to indices?

Renat Akhtyamov:
Is that why you switched to indices?

No, they are convenient to look at the history, you can not go through the graphplot 10,000 values, nothing can be discerned

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

No, they are convenient to look at the history, you can not go through the graphplot 10,000 values, nothing can be discerned

By the way, this graph plotter library exactly confuses colors. I.e. the color in the legend does not correspond to the color of the line in the graph, and in general it's a completely different line

I threw it into the furnace and built the line segments

Now it is no problem to find the intersection of the lines

Renat Akhtyamov:

By the way, this library - the graph builder exactly confuses colors. Ie the color in the legend does not match the color of the line on the chart, and in general - it's a completely different line

I threw it away and plotted it as a line

Now it is no problem to find the intersection of the lines

There is a possibility that your monitor confuses colors, sometimes it is difficult to distinguish because of the wrong calibration

because last time you wrote to me that such-and-such a pair was red... and in fact it was orange (on 2 monitors at me)

What did you build and for what purpose? If it's not a secret
Reason: