Machine learning in trading: theory, models, practice and algo-trading - page 2013

Maxim Dmitrievsky:
Don't write that way, there won't be much ponapisnon. That's it, go away, do not beep my phone

Let it beep, I'm writing - read.

Read carefully, it is useful.

it's useful to look at it from the outside.

do not waste time, machine learning will never pay off.

first post of the thread: 2016.05.2614 :32

4 years, no results.

;)

Renat Akhtyamov:

Akhahaha, what is it again? )))

PSHNH!!! cute)))

Набор инструментов для обучения и тестирования нейросети + тестирование на реальном рынке
Набор инструментов для обучения и тестирования нейросети + тестирование на реальном рынке
  • www.mql5.com
Предлагаю набор инструментов который поможет собрать и подготовить данные для обучения нейросети, а так же провести само обучение и последующее тестирование на реальном рынке. Кратко это выглядит так: Expert для MetaTrader5 соберет и подготовит данные для обучения нейросети. Нужно только указать торговую пару и периоды в истории. Обучение...

The goal is to create a database of tools where your network works?

Aleksey Vyazmikin:

The goal is to create a database of tools where your network works?

there is no purpose, just so-so...

1) How do you do the markup, the target? For example: if 100 pt went up, it means the trend is up, if 100 pt goes down, then the trend is down?
2) I also get packs of unidirectional signals from the network. Sometimes I get 100 or even 200 losses in a row. I have only one way out - to trade with microscopic lots, like 0,5% of deposit.
Who has ideas how to avoid trading hundreds of signals in a row?
Trade the first one and then not trade until the open one closes? I think this is not the best option.

elibrarius:

1) How do you do the markup, target? For example: went up 100 pt, so the trend is up, if down 100 pt, then the trend is down?
2) I also get a bunch of unidirectional signals from the network. Sometimes I get 100 or even 200 losses in a row. I have only one way out - to trade with microscopic lots, like 0,5% of deposit.
Trade the first one and then not trade until the open one closes? I think this is not the best option.

1) I do not disclose how the data is prepared, sorry

2) Not for trading at all, it is just a research, now this is the simplest version, but there are many improvements, I will tell you about them later.

This is a question for everyone:
I also get batches of unidirectional signals from the network. It's similar to this one.

Sometimes I get 100 or even 200 losses in a row. There is only one way out - to trade with microscopic lots, like 0.5% of the deposit.
Trade the first one and then not trade until the open one closes? I think it is not the best option.

What are the options?

I also get batches of unidirectional signals from the network. It's similar to this one.

Sometimes I get 100 or even 200 losses in a row. There is only one way out - to trade with microscopic lots, like 0.5% of the deposit.
Trade the first one and then not trade until the open one closes? I think it is not the best option.

What are the variants?

1) change the target

2) sum / separate signals

Elibrarius:

What other ideas do you have?

It is just necessary to poll not one model, but dozens of models at once and process their answers correctly. We get a collective opinion and it becomes very adequate. Later I will post the code how to do it.
Reason: