Machine learning in trading: theory, models, practice and algo-trading - page 1294

Renat Akhtyamov:

there's a report for a period of less than a month

even a year or two is also not convincing

With a satisfactory test for 10 years or more you can go to the real

This is already real. The developer has calculated everything, tested it and went for real, and he trades millions of other people's and his own money.

The system was developed in 2011 (if I remember correctly) and is constantly improving algorithmically and learning from its mistakes. And in 2016 an investment fund was created for it.

With 43% error NS 10+% per month and 100+% per year earns.

elibrarius:

It's already real. The developer has calculated everything, tested and came out in the real world, and trades millions of other people's and his own money.

We are working on the algorithm for the real trading system, which was developed in 2011 (if I remember correctly). And in 2016 an investment fund was created for it.

They make 10+% per month and 100+% per year with 43% of NS error.

Well, well, well.

These are the conclusions I've been waiting for from the NS.

Good for them.

I will study this strategy as well

I havealready lost one of them, I will start to use it as an Expert Advisor:

Well, well, well.

These are the conclusions I've been waiting for from the NS.

Good for them.

i will study this strategy.

Success! Prepare a year or two to study and test...

From what I read on the site it is clear that the self-learning NS with 50 inner layers.

I have already done a superficial analysis of the deals.

I don't understand only one thing, why for none of the 6 instruments there are no SELL deals.

Asked this question to their email yesterday. Still no response. I start to have suspicions on the lochotorn))

elibrarius:

The only thing I don't understand is why there are no SELL deals on any of the 6 instruments.

Asked this question to their email yesterday. Still no answer. I started to have suspicions of lochotorn)).

If they work with stocks (I don't know about that), then it's clear that only buy.

Yuriy Asaulenko:

If they work with stocks (I don't know), it is very clear that only buy.

There only forex (6 currency pairs)

How easy for people to fall for a scam, though.

even the website shows that this is bullshit.

The "reports" amused me )) just files with the deals drawn.

elibrarius:
Good luck! Prepare a year or two to study and test...

From what I read on the site it is clear that the self-learning NS with 50 inner layers.

I already did a superficial analysis of the deals.

The only thing I don't understand is why there are no SELL deals on any of the 6 instruments.

Asked this question to their email yesterday. Still no response. I started to have suspicions about the bunker))

If you need SELL, see for example here https://ita-lab.ru/blog/otchet-o-sovershennyh-sdelkah-za-period-0517
Отчет о совершенных сделках за период 05.17 | ИТА - Лаборатория интеллектуальных Инвестиций
Отчет о совершенных сделках за период 05.17 | ИТА - Лаборатория интеллектуальных Инвестиций
  • ita-lab.ru
Ниже представлен свод. отчет о совершенных сделках за Май 2017 года.

Vladimir:
If you need SELL, look for example here https://ita-lab.ru/blog/otchet-o-sovershennyh-sdelkah-za-period-0517

The usual HYIP-project.

elibrarius:

This is the real deal. The developer has calculated everything, tested and came out on the real, and trades millions of other people's and his own money.

Our Toolkit is based on the feedback from the market, which we obtained in 2011 (if I remember correctly). And in 2016 an investment fund was created for it.

They make 10+% per month and 100+% per year with 43% of NS error.

I don't know, maybe it's true, 43% error doesn't say anything, 100+% profit anual is very cool, however reasonable investors don't give a shit about such throw-ins, if to be mature, the reporting of quant-fund should be only through prime broker like Goldman or J.P Morgan, otherwise it's bullshit, and so if he trades on his own or who believed him and he makes so much return, he does not give a shit about our respects everything is cool and without them.

Grail:

I don't know, maybe it's true, 43% error doesn't say anything, 100+% profit anual is very cool, however reasonable investors don't give a fuck about such throw-ups, if to be adult then the reporting of quant-fund should be only through prime broker like Goldman or J.P Morgan, otherwise it's fake, but if he trades on his own or someone believed him and he makes so much return, he doesn't give a shit about our respects everything is cool and without them.

I guess from the FAQ that they trade at the brokerage company/multiple brokerage companies. Although if we use more than one brokerage company then there should be 6*multiple brokerage companies. I should have reached Goldman and Morgan. Although it is high time, with such sums. And one brokerage company will not digest such a client... Another plus for a scam.

But if they are really able to earn 100% per year with 43% - this is more of an example for MO students. Those who say about 10% error - show your investment funds)))

Vladimir:
If you need SELL, see for example here https://ita-lab.ru/blog/otchet-o-sovershennyh-sdelkah-za-period-0517

I wonder...how much the strategy has changed. In 2017 it was 25 trades a month on euR (only 4 losing trades out of 25) and now it's 3500 but with smaller amounts. Apparently NS has been retrained from long term to short term.

By the way, one more strange thing. If there were different strategies, it would be logical to trade not on 6 accounts, but on a hundred with different currencies and different models/strategies. If there was a working long-term strategy in 2017 - why throw it away? We should use it, including for risk diversification.

Reason: