Machine learning in trading: theory, models, practice and algo-trading - page 1242

Forexman77:
Well, there is no grail, what do not understand) It's already page 1242, and everyone is looking for a black cat, which is not in a dark room.

There is. I saw it myself. Maybe not as much as everyone wants and dreams, but there is.)

The error in the formulation of the problem.

Yuriy Asaulenko:

There is. I saw it myself. Maybe not as much as everyone wants and dreams, but there is.)

An error in the formulation of the problem.

Well, you're just "Captain Obvious. I`ll say with the phrase from the movie "What`re your proof"?

forexman77:

Well, you're just Captain Obvious. In the words of the movie, "What proof do you have?

I have no way to prove anything. I just saw, and that's all.)

Yuriy Asaulenko:

I have no way to prove anything. I just saw it, that's all.)

You mean Forts?

forexman77:

Are you talking about forts?

Actually, yes, the stock exchange. I don't know about forex.

Yuriy Asaulenko:

Actually, yes, about the stock exchange. I don't know about forex.

It's a little bit easier on the stock market. Forex is all noise and trend and flat.

forexman77:

The stock market is a little easier. Forex is all noise and trend and flat.

It looks like that. However, there are people who manage to do it regularly - based on rumors and signals. I.e. it is possible that it is not noise.

But if it is noise, then the task is made easier at all. Working in a channel, say.

Yuriy Asaulenko:

But if there is noise, the task is made easier at all. Working in a channel, say.

Uh-huh, the flat is replaced by the trend.

As an advertisement, a lot of people get it, but how in reality....

I personally, as I start increasing my lot, the stops start. I do not know how to make a good market.

forexman77:

Mm-hmm. Flat is changing into a trend.

As an advertisement, a lot of people have it, but how in reality....

Personally, when I start to increase the lot stops start. As a result, a teaspoon a year.

The trend for the channel is not terrible either. The entry conditions themselves do not allow you to enter the trade against.

Who knows how it really is. I trust people.))

For me, the increase in the lot is also painful, I need to get used to it).

Yuriy Asaulenko:

The trend for the channel is not terrible either. The entry conditions themselves do not allow you to enter the trade against it.

Who knows how it really is. I trust people.))

For me, increasing the lot is also painful, it takes some getting used to).

Yes, yes. You can get a beauty out of a toad by the ears.)

Reason: