Machine learning in trading: theory, models, practice and algo-trading - page 3361

Maxim Dmitrievsky #:
Such a year, generally not happy in the world around us, but someone is happy about it. A toast: may the new year see the monad turn over. And to the people who will make it possible.

I support)))))) By the way, I start at 20-00, from Krasnoyarsk)))))

Valeriy Yastremskiy #:

I support))))) By the way, I start at 20-00, from Krasnoyarsk)))))

I can't eat these salads, I'm in a food coma, and they're not finished.... And these sandwiches with chavicha and caviar.

Maxim Dmitrievsky #:
I can't eat these salads, I'm in a food coma, and I can't stop eating them. And these sandwiches with chavicha and caviar.
Salads are evil))) and beer and moonshine)))) need a break))))))

make a pop-up window with function arguments in the Google Collaboratory like in RStudio
make a pop-up window with function arguments in the Google Collaboratory like in RStudio
  • mr.T mr.T 365 2 2 silver badges 13 13 bronze badges
  • stackoverflow.com
how to make a pop-up window with function arguments in the Google Collaboratory ?

Maxim Dmitrievsky #:

ctrl+space

Ooh, it worked...
So where is it written, where is this help?

mytarmailS #:

Ooh, it worked...
So where is it written, where is this reference?

Top tools->key combinations, it should be there somewhere.

Maxim Dmitrievsky #:

Top tools->key combinations, there should be one in there somewhere.

I looked twice, I didn't see it.

Have you tried leaving the code running for a long time? A couple of days for example...
Do they not knock you out?

mytarmailS #:

I watched it twice, I never saw it.

Have you tried leaving the code running for a long time? A couple of days, for example...
Do they not knock you out?

No, I haven't had such a task.

If you leave it running for a while without action, the computational core is definitely shut down.

Maxim Dmitrievsky #:

No, I haven't had that problem.

If it is idle for a while, the computational core is definitely shutting down

Yeah, I read it already.

How long can laptops run Colab? communication

Colab prioritises interactive computation. The runtime will expire if you stand idle.

In the free version of Colab, laptops can run for a maximum of 12 hours, depending on availability and your usage patterns. Colab Pro, Pro+, and Pay As You Go offer increased availability of computing resources depending on the balance of your computing units.

Generally, laptops can run for up to 12 hours or less, depending on availability and your usage patterns. You can expect the server side to stop working if you exhaust the available computing units in the Pro, Pro+ or Pay As You Go plans.

Colab Pro+ supports continuous code execution for up to 24 hours if you have enough compute units. Downtime timeouts apply only if code execution terminates.

You can fully relax any runtime restrictions and downtime timeouts by purchasing a dedicated virtual machine from the GCP Marketplace .

Reason: