Machine learning in trading: theory, models, practice and algo-trading - page 2543

mytarmailS #:

ok...

A trader who makes 30-70 trades every day, 95% of his days are profitable and he's been earning that way for about 24 years

Is he just one of thousands who flip a coin?

Once again, don't confuse the soft with the warm.

Give me a link.

Give me a link to the signal.

Dmytryi Nazarchuk #:

Give me the link.

Give me the link to the signal.

100$

card number to write?

mytarmailS #:

100$

card number to write?

I see.

You need to talk less.

And read more, or you'll end up like Maximka.

Dmytryi Nazarchuk #:

And read more, or you'll end up like Maximka.

I take it that your conclusion is that even if you earn a long and even stable, it's a fluke?

Like a coin, or a monkey banging on the keys?

mytarmailS #:

I take it that your conclusion is that even if you earn a long and even stable, it's a fluke?

Like a coin, or a monkey banging on the keys?

That doesn't mean that patterns necessarily exist.

Dmytryi Nazarchuk #:
This does not mean that patterns necessarily exist.

How then?

The ability to adapt, to predict is also about regularity.

mytarmailS #:

How then?

The ability to adapt, to predict is also about regularity.
And that's how it is.
Always remember that even if you've been in the black for a year, it doesn't mean that you're a genius who figured out the market (and most people here get bummed out even after 1-2 months in the black). You might just be that monkey.

Dmytryi Nazarchuk #:
And like this.
Always remember that even if you've been in the black for a year, it doesn't mean you're a genius who figured out the market (and most people here start to get high even after 1-2 months in the black). Maybe you're just that monkey.

I see...

Talk about warm, end up soft...

as usual)

What a warm, what a soft...
Everything as usual.

This is what I got. It seems to work quite well.... All the "Rrrr..." went into the woods. Screw these opaque crutches. Only MT, only hardcore. Polynom, so polynom. But it's hardly anything new. Generally speaking, we got a well-known advisor to Yury Reshetov, only the selected weights are several orders of magnitude more. Either everything new is a well-forgotten old, or I do not understand something, even after reading almost the entire thread.
Artificial Intelligence
Artificial Intelligence
  • www.mql5.com
Эксперт на однослойном линейном персептроне с четырьмя входами, анализирует данные индикатора Accelerator Oscillator
Files:
ml.jpg  231 kb
Reason: