Machine learning in trading: theory, models, practice and algo-trading - page 1397

Yuriy Asaulenko:

So what? What's wrong with that? At 10 minutes everything will be unrecognizable, and at one hour it is even hard to imagine)).

That's all... that's all conclusions, which in principle can be made from the picture.)

Not bad and not good...

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

And that's it... that's all the conclusions that can basically be drawn from the picture)

The conclusions are simple, we have a skewed distribution in the direction of good deals, due to which they are more likely than 50/50. This is what was required from the NS. That is all. I cannot help you any further).

Yuriy Asaulenko:

The conclusions are simple, we have a skewed distribution towards the lucky trades, due to which they are more likely than 50/50. That's it. I can't help you any more).

And here you're wrong, because trades need not only open but also close, so the probability of winning is 20% and losing 80%.

Simple arithmetic.

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

That's it... that's all the conclusions you can draw from the picture.)

Not bad and not good ...
I think it's a very good picture. Calculate the average of all points separately to the right of 2.5 and separately to the left of -2.5. By eye, about 4 and -4

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

Let's better teach the perseprtron from the alglib to pre-learn, eh?

every time a new tray runs, the weights are randomized, remove the randomization and try to pre-learn, as you can do in all normal packages

can you imagine how many interesting things you can do with it?

So what's the need for an alglib? MLP is not very optimally implemented there, in the free version. Normally MLP is a bit more than 150 lines, even from the header file it's too lazy to transfer.

elibrarius:
I think it's a very good picture. Calculate the average of all points separately to the right of 2.5 and separately to the left of -2.5. By eye, about 4 and -4

without normal tests it is still impossible to say anything, even if you limit the range of the decision

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

And here you're wrong, because trades need not only open but also close, so you have a 20% chance of winning and 80% chance of losing.

Simple arithmetic.

Let's leave nonsense to the neighbors.)

Yuriy Asaulenko:

Let's leave the silliness to the neighbors.))

such is life.

Grail:

Well, why do you need the alglib? MLP there is not implemented very optimally, in the free version. Normally MLP is just over 150 lines, even from the header file is lazy to transfer.

So you don't have to plug in anything illegal or bother yourself.

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

Without normal tests it is still impossible to say anything, even if you limit the range of the decision

Clearly, you are the only one with normal tests. The others are kindergarten, etc. Are you megalomaniacal, by any chance? No?

Or maybe you're walking around like that until you fuck somebody up.)

Reason: