Machine learning in trading: theory, models, practice and algo-trading - page 1370

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

Does anyone else use python besides Yuri? is the connector to mt5 super simple and easy? without any dlls and other nonsense

I was thinking to write an article

I use sockets everywhere. The plus is the full thread separation.

Yuriy Asaulenko:
I use sockets everywhere. The advantage is the complete thread separation.

You don't need it, you know how to do it yourself.)

elibrarius:

Well, with the translator of the whole page in chrome all more or less understandable)
So throw the links. They will be good for someone.

There are books and videos, the translator doesn't translate them.

Aleksey Vyazmikin:

Sad. An error in calculation or interpretation of the result?

No, not an error. I have already made a prototype of TS. If it works, maybe I will publish a simplified version in the Python topic.

Yuriy Asaulenko:
No, not a mistake. I have already made a prototype of TC. If I get it, maybe I will publish a simplified version in the Python topic.

I will read it with interest.

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

Does anyone else use python besides Yuri? is the connector to mt5 super simple and easy? without any dlls and other nonsense

I was thinking of publishing an article on it.

I'd use it with interest - I've got an assumption that the categorical models with CatBoost are better than usual ones, at least according to preliminary experiments, and I don't have such an interpreter.

By the way, what are the delays in real time when trading data into python and back?

Aleksey Vyazmikin:

I would be interested to use it - there is an assumption that it is the categorical models of CatBoost that are better than conventional ones, at least that's what preliminary experiments have shown, and I don't have such an interpreter.

By the way, what delays in real-time trading will there be when routing data to and from python?

In real time it is not noticeable at all.

I'll make an example during testing and / or optimization later, I'm curious about it myself.

And yes, I haven't said yet that all the logic should be written in python and not in mql... I mean not all of it, but all that's related to the MO, or even all of it. Personally I'm just happy about it.

i.e. you have to know a little bit about python at the beginner or intermediate level to be able to take advantage of it.

Aleksey Vyazmikin:

By the way, what are the real-time delays in trading when you pass data to and from python?

If you don't count the processing by Python itself, zero.)

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

in real time is not perceptible in any way

When testing and / or optimization I'll make an example later, I'm interested myself.

And yes, he didn't say that all the logic should be written in python and not in mql... I mean not all of it, but all that is related to the MO, or even all of it. Personally I'm just happy about it.

I.e. to be able to use it you need a beginner or intermediate level in python.

What else do you need in python other than "apply a model to this data and give an answer"? Optimization through automatic creation of parallel sockets?

Yuriy Asaulenko:
If you don't count the processing by Python itself, zero.)

Then it would be interesting to know the details of debugging such communication.

Reason: