Machine learning in trading: theory, models, practice and algo-trading - page 1314

Alexander_K:

:)) I withdraw all my assignments. Now even a fool understands that people like Automat or Alexey Vyazmikin (I think that such people on the forum the vast majority), will die, but will never listen to no one, suffering over their tractors and herbaria within their illusions

No, you don't understand anything yet.

Oleg avtomat:

No, you don't understand anything yet.

And it won't. He does not perceive external information. Even articles - the first two paragraphs, and then everything is clear).

Alexander_K:

:)) I withdraw all my assignments. Now even a fool understands, that such people as the Automat or Alexey Vyazmikin (I think, that such on a forum the overwhelming majority), will die, but never will listen to nobody, suffering above the tractors and herbariums within the limits of the illusions

Well not over other people's ideas to suffer?

One can suffer over other people's ideas except for a paycheck. So a person is not thinking about daily bread, but is completely given to work. It is the salaries that lure our "brains" to the West.

As an option to believe in someone else's idea and then do it for free.

elibrarius:

Well, you can't suffer over someone else's ideas, can you?

One can suffer over other people's ideas except for a salary. So that a person does not think about daily bread, and completely gave himself to work. It is the salaries that lure our "brains" to the West.

Alternatively, you can believe in someone else's idea and then do it for free.

Nah, I said it all: whoever doesn't feel sorry for decades of his life, let him do the steaming. That is his choice.

For my part I can promise - if someone correctly formulate the problem in the market in physical and mathematical terms and identify the goal, I will definitely take part in the project, and no matter under whose leadership.

For me striving to wrest the Grail from the hands of fate is much more important than my own ambitions.

Yuriy Asaulenko:

And it won't. He does not perceive external information. Even the articles are the first two paragraphs, and then it's clear).

He's stuck in the corridor of TViMS. He can't get out of this hole -- the threshold built in his brain is too high. And beyond the threshold there is unknown land, or nothing.

Alexander_K:
if someone competently formulates the problem in the market in physical and mathematical terms and outlines the goal,

This is precisely the most difficult - in attracting supporters for any idea. Especially in the market. That's why everyone will suffer with their bicycles.

Alexander_K:

Nah, I said it all: whoever doesn't feel sorry for decades of his life, let him soar. That is his choice.

For my part, I can promise that if someone will competently formulate the problem in the market in physical and mathematical terms and identify the goal, I will definitely take part in the project, no matter under whose guidance.

For me, the desire to wrest the Grail from the hands of fate is much more important than my own ambitions.

Jealous of you

;)

Oleg avtomat:

Apparently, you don't understand what cyclicality is.

This is someone else's lucky joke.

;)

Oleg avtomat:

He's stuck in the corridor of TVIMS. He cannot jump out of this hole - the threshold built in his brain is too high. And beyond that threshold, it's uncharted waters or emptiness.

TViMS isn't a bad program. You can do everything in it that you can do in others -- some things are more convenient and easier, some things are more complicated. It's not about TViMS, it's about superficial perception.

Renat Akhtyamov:

It's someone else's bad joke.

That's your statement :

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and trading strategy testing

Machine learning in trading: theory and practice (trading and not only)

I'm sorry, I just don't know if it's true - I just don't know if it's true or not.

I wrote that there is a pattern and it hasn't changed since the first day of the forfeit.

It's very surprising, but it's true.

//surely not talking about tick volumes.

There is no cycle, that's not what it's about either.

The regularity exists - the price movement to the balance of supply and demand, not to any average.
So, do you think there is cyclicality or not?
Reason: