anyone know of a ZIG zag indicator?

Hi, where can I find an Indicator which shows and marks the latest zig zag lag completed?

pcindia: Hi, where can I find an Indicator which shows and marks the latest zig zag lag completed?

Please explain in more detail. Your request is unclear.

Hi Fernando,

To explain it further, lets say eurusd was falling from Point A. it fell till point B . Then it started rising again and reaches till Point A price again.

So point A to Point B makes a LAG. 

while rising again and meeting Pint A price again, is called LAG completed.

I am  looking for an Indicator or EA that informs me as soon as this LAG is completed.

Hope you know of somthing similar

Image attached with point a and point B

Files:
Capture.JPG  225 kb

pcindia # To explain it further, lets say eurusd was falling from Point A. it fell till point B . Then it started rising again and reaches till Point A price again. So point A to Point B makes a LAG.  while rising again and meeting Pint A price again, is called LAG completed. I am  looking for an Indicator or EA that informs me as soon as this LAG is completed. Hope you know of somthing similar.

I think you might be mixing certain terms there. The word "Lag" has a certain meaning of "delay", yet you also seem to use the word to mean a ZigZag "leg" (point A to point B).

I have also never heard of the term "Lag Completed" and even after a Google search I find no reference to it.

I don't know of any ZigZag that does what you describe, because in a normal ZigZag, it is very common for the end point of a second leg to easily hit the price of the starting point of the previous leg. In fact, it is quite common to use that as a type of support/resistance and to trade the breakout signal, but I have never heard of it being called by the term you have used.

You are right,we call that Leg. any indicator that informs me as soon as the leg is completed? a leg about 100 pips in size?

pcindia #: You are right,we call that Leg. any indicator that informs me as soon as the leg is completed? a leg about 100 pips in size?

I don't know of any! Search the Codebase. There are many ZigZag's there, some with pattern recognition. Maybe one will fit your needs.

Thank for this. Not precisely what I need but I found teh eact work. Its called a breaout, I need an Indicator that gives me an alert on the breakout
Reason: