Issue with signal subscription - and MQL5 is not allowing me to open a ticket - page 2

DSB #:

My real question here is - how to contact the customer care in case an issue occurs (any issue for that matter) - although Alexey mentioned in previous comment that there is a problem with service desk today (so may be that's why I was not able to close my earlier ticket or add comments to it - BUT why would system stop me from opening a new ticket???? It was just giving me a reason repeatedly that there is a open ticket so you cannot open another ticket. The open ticket was related to signals, so I tried opening a new ticket from Billing/Accounts perspective too - but again system stopped me from opening any new ticket giving the same reason.

Please do read replies. I said there is a problem with Service Desk (technical), that's why you can't do anything with tickets. Once it is fixed, you will be able to comment, close/open new tickets.

Your subscription has been canceled. Money returned to your MQL5 account balance.

Alexey Petrov #:

Please do read replies. I said there is a problem with Service Desk (technical), that's why you can't do anything with tickets. Once it is fixed, you will be able to comment, close/open new tickets.

Your subscription has been canceled. Money returned to your MQL5 account balance.

Thank you! Appreciate that.

Alexey Petrov #:

Hi - 1 Feb 2024 - I have the same problem - I click on "New Ticket" and nothing happens - please could you help? Thanks

Reason: