EA has bugs trading live after i have made payment

Hello admin, the just completed job for $40 is having very serious bugs after I have paid the developer. The ea misbehaves when launched on live chart. I called the attention of the developer to it, he promised to rectify it but has not done so for more than 48 hours that I informed him. Please help follow him up.. thanks

Jonathan Olalekan Toyese:
Hello admin, the just completed job for $40 is having very serious bugs after I have paid the developer. The ea misbehaves when launched on live chart. I called the attention of the developer to it, he promised to rectify it but has not done so for more than 48 hours that I informed him. Please help follow him up.. thanks

The only way - if the freelance fails - is to start an arbitration.

Read the rules: https://www.mql5.com/en/job/rules#part_V

Rules of Using the Freelance Service
Rules of Using the Freelance Service
  • www.mql5.com
Rules of Using the Freelance Service: general provisions, execution of orders, payments,

I can't see the link for arbitration. The EA worked well on strategy tester during development and testing, so I accepted the job, he delivered the source code and I paid him 
After closing the transaction and I put the EA on my live chart to test, it has so many bugs. Kindly assist on how to go about this. Thanks

Jonathan Olalekan Toyese #:
I can't see the link for arbitration. The EA worked well on strategy tester during development and testing, so I accepted the job, he delivered the source code and I paid him 
After closing the transaction and I put the EA on my live chart to test, it has so many bugs. Kindly assist on how to go about this. Thanks

Contac the Service Desk and create a request "Freelance".

But it will take a while (several weeks)!

Contact Us
Contact Us
  • www.mql5.com
Send your messages and see the history of your requests to the mql5.com support team even if you are not registered on the website.
Reason: