SL and TP with OrderSend() in market execution

When sending an order with TRADE_ACTION_DEAL in market execution, sl and tp fields of the MqlTradeRequest structure are neither obligatory nor optional according to the reference.

Additionally, I have also checked it from the Andrew Young's book and it says that sl and tp are not placed and ignored if the broker uses market execution.

But, in my experience, we can place sl and tp in market execution. I use Alpari demo account and it uses market execution and sl and tp can be placed with the TRADE_ACTION_DEAL.

I would like to ask ...

For placing sl and tp, should we use our original order ... or should we modify our placed order with the TRADE_ACTION_SLTP? 

kemalturgay:

When sending an order with TRADE_ACTION_DEAL in market execution, sl and tp fields of the MqlTradeRequest structure are neither obligatory nor optional according to the reference.

Additionally, I have also checked it from the Andrew Young's book and it says that sl and tp are not placed and ignored if the broker uses market execution.

But, in my experience, we can place sl and tp in market execution. I use Alpari demo account and it uses market execution and sl and tp can be placed with the TRADE_ACTION_DEAL.

I would like to ask ...

For placing sl and tp, should we use our original order ... or should we modify our placed order with the TRADE_ACTION_SLTP? 

You can place your sl/tp directly or after. Both are allowed now.

Thank you.