Help with compiler warning messages

Hello everyone,

I'm very keen to start coding EAs for MT4 but because I''m not so much acquainted with the language I decided to follow a tutorial (by the way very good) and after following the instructions I came up with the attached code, but unfortunately I cannot manage to compile it. Lot's of errors. I appreciate someone could help me out eliminating them. I've added them in a comment in the last lines of the attached .mq4 file.

Thanks indeed for any help.

All the best!

Mario Vasconcelos: I've added them in a comment in the last lines of the attached .mq4 file.
Please note that no code file is attached to your post. Also add details about the errors and warnings!

Fernando Carreiro #:
Please note that no code file is attached to your post. Also add details about the errors and warnings!

Hello Fernando,

Thanks indeed for your reply but I've changed the strategy and re-coded and it's compiling fine, but I'm sure as a beginner I'll run into more doubts.

Is there anyway to PM you should I need?
Cheers

Mario Vasconcelos #: Thanks indeed for your reply but I've changed the strategy and re-coded and it's compiling fine, but I'm sure as a beginner I'll run into more doubts. Is there anyway to PM you should I need?

This website offers private messaging by going to the user’s profile. However, if you need free advice, please use the forum so that other users can collaborate on offering guidance.

If you prefer to discuss issues in your native language, then you can use the Portuguese forum.

Fórum MQL5
Fórum MQL5
  • www.mql5.com
MQL5: Fórum sobre sistemas de negociação automatizados e testes de estratégia
Reason: