Serious Financial Issue

I have a financial problem with my MetaTrader 4 account, I had an amount of $1259.50 in my account and I opened 17 trading deals with a size of 0.08, and now a few minutes ago the trade volume was automatically reduced to 0.05 and a copy of the trades with a different size of 0.03 was closed and this was done by not any action from me by any kind anyway, with a total loss of $238.13 and now the amount in my account is $1029.65, side note, my trades were correcting and I was waiting for a profit of 300% of them through my own analysis and I don’t know why a copy of the deals was closed and the volume difference between 0.08 was deducted and 0.05.
Thank you all.

yousif ansarii:
I have a financial problem with my MetaTrader 4 account, I had an amount of $1259.50 in my account and I opened 17 trading deals with a size of 0.08, and now a few minutes ago the trade volume was automatically reduced to 0.05 and a copy of the trades with a different size of 0.03 was closed and this was done by not any action from me by any kind anyway, with a total loss of $238.13 and now the amount in my account is $1029.65, side note, my trades were correcting and I was waiting for a profit of 300% of them through my own analysis and I don’t know why a copy of the deals was closed and the volume difference between 0.08 was deducted and 0.05.
Thank you all.

Your signal provider deposited money into his account, resulting in the change of your copying ratio and the partial closure of your copied trades.

Ask him for details.

Reason: