Discussion of article "Learn how to design a trading system by Bollinger Bands" - page 2

Excellent I thank you very much I do not have knowledge as advanced as you but it was very helpful to use the indicator at the level where I am now where I am learning I really admire the depth of your knowledge thank you very much greetings

Jacobo Israel Salas #:
Excellent I thank you very much I do not have knowledge as advanced as you but it was very helpful to use the indicator at the level where I am now where I am learning I really admire the depth of their knowledge thank you very much greetings

Thanks for your comment, I'm glad to hear that the article helped you.

Dear Sir, 

Could you please help to also provide the code for auto trade EA for this trading system? So we can have an EA for auto trade/robot. Thank you.

Best Regards,

Rusmin

Rusmin Nuryadin #:

Dear Sir, 

Could you please help to also provide the code for auto trade EA for this trading system? So we can have an EA for auto trade/robot. Thank you.

Best Regards,

Rusmin

Thanks for your comment and I will try.

Thanks for this useful info.

John Winsome Munar #:
Thanks for this useful info.
Thanks for your comment.

I think there is an issue in your Trend system: if the current price is near the Upper/Lower band for a long time, it will generate too many signals. To reduce their number, you can add some offset from the Upper/Lower band to the Middle line:

if (
      (Ask>=MiddleBandArray[0])
   && (Ask<UpperBandArray[0] - 0.002)
      )
         {
         Comment("BUY");
         }
   if (
      (Bid<=MiddleBandArray[0])
   && (Bid>LowerBandArray[0] + 0.002)
      )
         {
         Comment("SELL");
         }

or you can make it wait for a rollback beyond the Middle line and its re-crossing.

You can use only one order per  expert .

Some like:
if(m_Position.SelectByMagic( Symbol() ,order_magic))

Reason: