unchange data

hi guys , i need to increase a char after that the bid price reach to some points (it dont do any thing when its 0 or 1) , but i defined it in global values and its equals to zero, but the problem is that i dont want  it become 0 after i refresh the bot or change time frime. do u have any idea? how can i save it?   if u cant answer me , please  just dont answer me

ejmin ejoni:

hi guys , i need to increase a char after that the bid price reach to some points (it dont do any thing when its 0 or 1) , but i defined it in global values and its equals to zero, but the problem is that i dont want  it become 0 after i refresh the bot or change time frime. do u have any idea? how can i save it?   if u cant answer me , please  just dont answer me

I don't know what you mean by " refresh the bot", but changing the time-frame should not change the value of a global scope variable in an EA. Do you initialize it in OnInit() ?

Keith Watford #:

I don't know what you mean by " refresh the bot", but changing the time-frame should not change the value of a global scope variable in an EA. Do you initialize it in OnInit() ?

refresh means compile, and I know it don't change amount of globale scopes variables, but I need to save my char in a place to use it again after compile , did u get my meaning?

ejmin ejoni #:
refresh means compile, and I know it don't change amount of globale scopes variables, but I need to save my char in a place to use it again after compile , did u get my meani

don't recompile when you are running the EA then you won't have the problem

if you are worried about values being preserved when EAs are started/stopped etc.  use files or global variables to save them

Paul Anscombe #:

don't recompile when you are running the EA then you won't have the problem

if you are worried about values being preserved when EAs are started/stopped etc.  use files or global variables to save them

Thank u, I should read more about files
Reason: