Help Adapt Old MQ4 to New MQ4

Hello to everyone!!! :-D

I just need some help, i have an old MQ4 source code and i need to adapt with the new function:

I have seen and know that i need to change this function:
int start()

to this
void OnTick()

But unfortunately i have some return value in the  int start() and i don't know ho to use this return value to the new  void OnTick() function.

Could somenone help me please?

Thanks a lot
Stefano

wes93:

Hello to everyone!!! :-D

I just need some help, i have an old MQ4 source code and i need to adapt with the new function:

I have seen and know that i need to change this function:
int start()

to this
void OnTick()

But unfortunately i have some return value in the  int start() and i don't know ho to use this return value to the new  void OnTick() function.

Could somenone help me please?

Thanks a lot
Stefano

Why not to post your code so people can get an idea of what is it about?

DECOMPILIATION IS FORBIDDEN!!!

Ask the real owner of the source code to give it to you or have him fix it for you.

Decompiled code is stolen code. Either you are a thief, a fence, or the receiver of stolen (intellectual) property. Either way, we will not be an accomplice after the fact to that theft.

See also
          Terms of Use of MQL5.community #3.13
          How can I recognize a decompiled code ? - General - MQL5 programming forum - Page 2 #17 (2017)
          134317 - MQL4 programming forum (2011)

If you post decompiled code again, you will likely be banned.

Don't tell us you found it on the 'net: if someone stole your bank details and uploaded them on to the internet, is it OK for everyone to use them because “someone uploaded it, I don't know why I can't use that?”

@William Roeder

Sorry, i have paid for this code, i think the owner of the code but at this point i think i have taken a fraud.

I have asked him to fix the problem but he never reply to my question anymore...

Really sorry again
I never do this again...
Bye

Stefano

P.S. I have paid about 150€ for this code... in a telegram group... :-(

Reason: