How to contact MQL5 team - page 4

hassan2022 #:
Hi this screenshot I have take it. As you can see on screenshots on website I log in but on MT4 connection saying incorrect password or email and I am using same details 

Secondly I bought deferred bank car vps is it possible that could be the problem I am not sure if that is case 
Still no any information from you ... We can not compare the website login to Community tab login .. why? because the different environment is used for website login and for Community tab login. For example, we do not need Internet Explorer installed on our computer to weblogin, but we need Internet Explorer Installed in case of Community tab login and together with the latest Metatrader 5 and together with 64-bit system and so on; we can use google/facebook related password to website login but we can not use those password to Community tab login (we need to change the password); we can use old Windows to website login but we can not use old Windows to Community tab login, and more and more.
That is why it is fully impossible to help within any technical details from your side.

Did you read my posts above?
So, read it once again to help to yourself:

----------------

Some general information which may be useful:

• which information should be provided to the forum for possible fixing:  
  • "authorization failed" issue solving- all possible options and about what to do: 
  • about what to do (one more time): fixing and
    Indicator installation problem
    Indicator installation problem
    • www.mql5.com
    I bought indicator from MQL5 but i could not install on MT4. No installation when I press install...

2022.04.20 05:36:48.804 MQL5.community: authorization failed i can log in on web mql5.com with thesame user name and password but on MQL5. community is just telling me incorrect user name or password, i have already bought EA expert and i can't log in to use it

AYOBAMI AJAYI #:
    2022.04.20 05:36:48.804 MQL5.community: authorization failed i can log in on web mql5.com with thesame user name and password but on MQL5. community is just telling me incorrect user name or password, i have already bought EA expert and i can't log in to use it
    You made several posts this morning and those posts were already replied.
    So, read this page: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/319874/page2
    Authorization failed
    Authorization failed
    • www.mql5.com
    Hello I can't connect to the MQL5 community on MT4. I get an error message indicating "authorization failed". What should I do...

Any one can reply please 

hassan2022 #:
    Any one can reply please 

Already replied (read my posts above).

Well ... you can open separated thread on this forum about your issue, and I (and the other forum members) will lead you to the something which we so called - proofs (proofs that you are really have some issue).

hello please i created an order on freelance and added 100 dollar i try to review what i order but i cannot find it but they have taken my money and i try to create another one they ask me to put another money. now i did not see my order i did not see my money

Investor Ik #:
    hello please i created an order on freelance and added 100 dollar i try to review what i order but i cannot find it but they have taken my money and i try to create another one they ask me to put another money. now i did not see my order i did not see my money

Try going to your profile page and on the left you should see something like "Payments".

Click on that and you should see details with a link to the Freelance project.

Keith Watford #:

Try going to your profile page and on the left you should see something like "Payments".

Click on that and you should see details with a link to the Freelance project.

thank so much i have see the money. please how can i use the money to order what i wanted to order before

I need help, I had Purchase 2 ea's sometime ago and it was working fine on my VPS.

Lately My VPS company made a Remote desktop migration and now MQL5 which has the EA's doesnt recognize that VPS due to the migration

Hence I cant attach my EA's to chart?

Any workaround or help will be great?

dindids #:

I need help, I had Purchase 2 ea's sometime ago and it was working fine on my VPS.

Lately My VPS company made a Remote desktop migration and now MQL5 which has the EA's doesnt recognize that VPS due to the migration

Hence I cant attach my EA's to chart?

Any workaround or help will be great?

Is it about external VPS (not MQL5 VPS), right?
    Because if it is about external VPS so it means that you lost one activation by the action which was made by VPS provider (because the activation is per software per hardware per configutration).
    You need to delete those products from Metatrader and install them once again (yes, one activation will be lost because of that).
    Reason: