Recommended EA

hi,

let me start by saying that i am totally new, and i am interested in buying one, but there are too many, does anyone in this forum has an honest recommendation which one to buy, and would be great if he/she can tabulate why to buy. Kindly, be practical as much as possible.

omdah amoud:

hi,

let me start by saying that i am totally new, and i am interested in buying one, but there are too many, does anyone in this forum has an honest recommendation which one to buy, and would be great if he/she can tabulate why to buy. Kindly, be practical as much as possible.

Such recommendations are not allowed in the forum, so you need to make your own search.

If recommendations were allowed you would get thousands of them from all EA authors/sellers and you would end up with the same problem as you have now.

How to Test a Trading Robot Before Buying
How to Test a Trading Robot Before Buying
  • www.mql5.com
Buying a trading robot on MQL5 Market has a distinct benefit over all other similar options - an automated system offered can be thoroughly tested directly in the MetaTrader 5 terminal. Before buying, an Expert Advisor can and should be carefully run in all unfavorable modes in the built-in Strategy Tester to get a complete grasp of the system.

fair, let phrase  my post for those who have tested an EA can  you please post their findings to help me and people like me.

omdah amoud #:
fair, let phrase  my post for those who have tested an EA can  you please post their findings to help me and people like me.

If somebody posts any details of an EA from the market, they are likely to be banned for promotion.

hi Keith,

i am trying to understand what you meant  by details, say i  used an "X" ea and i mentioned the name of that ea, and after testing on a demo account i tabulate my findings, such post is not allowed in this forum, 

omdah amoud #:

hi Keith,

i am trying to understand what you meant  by details, say i  used an "X" ea and i mentioned the name of that ea, and after testing on a demo account i tabulate my findings, such post is not allowed in this forum, 

If you want to discuss any EA in the forum, you must also attach the source code. If you cannot attach the source code, discussion is not allowed.

Keith Watford #:

If you want to discuss any EA in the forum, you must also attach the source code. If you cannot attach the source code, discussion is not allowed.

excuse my ignorance, is it the norm 
Keith Watford #:

that makes it indirectly not possible, because it will be extremely rare to see a market EA that allowed such a thing, correct me if i am wrong, nevertheless, thank you.

omdah amoud #:
excuse my ignorance, is it the norm 

that makes it indirectly not possible, because it will be extremely rare to see a market EA that allowed such a thing, correct me if i am wrong, nevertheless, thank you.

Precisely.
Discussions/recommendations concerning market products are not allowed in the form.

Eleni Anna Branou #:

Such recommendations are not allowed in the forum, so you need to make your own search.

If recommendations were allowed you would get thousands of them from all EA authors/sellers and you would end up with the same problem as you have now.

I have deleted a post and banned the poster for 1 week for using this topic to try and promote a market product.

Keith Watford #:
I have deleted a post and banned the poster for 1 week for using this topic to try and promote a market product.

That's hilarious :)

@omdah amoud why don't you look at the products in the market area and check out the reviews?

Reason: