How to write Expert Advisor

Hi everyone, I've tried to get myself into programming with MQL% but haven't been able to know where to start. I already have some experience with programming but cannot find enough examples to infere the application of the language. Anyways I want to ask for help because I need to program a simple expert which automatically places a pre-specified order at market opening time. That's all I need. I'd be very thankful if anyone could help with this matter and also if anyone could give me some advice of where to start off with my programming journey in MQL5. Thanks!

0natanael0:

Article of the course "Beginners": https://www.mql5.com/en/articles/100

Step-By-Step Guide to writing an Expert Advisor in MQL5 for Beginners
Step-By-Step Guide to writing an Expert Advisor in MQL5 for Beginners
  • Samuel
  • www.mql5.com
The Expert Advisors programming in MQL5 is simple, and you can learn it easy. In this step by step guide, you will see the basic steps required in writing a simple Expert Advisor based on a developed trading strategy. The structure of an Expert Advisor, the use of built-in technical indicators and trading functions, the details of the Debug mode and use of the Strategy Tester are presented.

0natanael0:
Hi everyone, I've tried to get myself into programming with MQL% but haven't been able to know where to start. I already have some experience with programming but cannot find enough examples to infere the application of the language. Anyways I want to ask for help because I need to program a simple expert which automatically places a pre-specified order at market opening time. That's all I need. I'd be very thankful if anyone could help with this matter and also if anyone could give me some advice of where to start off with my programming journey in MQL5. Thanks!
Follow this channel , it will help you JimDandy1958 .
Jimdandy1958
Jimdandy1958
  • www.youtube.com
Mql4 programming lessons in English for those that have no programming experience. Go to www.jimdandymql4courses to subscribe to my beginners LEVEL 1 for onl...
Reason: