Unsubscribe Marketplace ea update notification for select product.

unsure if i have posted this in right forum section, but here goes...

I bought an ea over 18 months ago (on marketplace), and made final payment early last year. But the author keeps updating the ea, sometimes 3 times a week, and I get notifications for each update! How do I unsubscribe from these update notifications?

Eleni Anna Branou #:
Here you go: https://www.mql5.com/en/users/ausimike/notifications

thanks. but i have been there many times. If i remove the tick from "moderator and sytem", I assume that I will stop getting all messages regarding all updates from all products I paid for. I want to disable notifications regarding products that I do not own, and have not paid for rent n months and months. I want to continue getting update notifications regarding the other products, but stop getting notifications about this 1 product that I have not rented or paid for, or used in over 8 months, but continue getting update notifications about it, over 3X as many notifications as all the other products i rent and own.

Revo Trades #:

thanks. but i have been there many times. If i remove the tick from "moderator and sytem", I assume that I will stop getting all messages regarding all updates from all products I paid for. I want to disable notifications regarding products that I do not own, and have not paid for rent n months and months. I want to continue getting update notifications regarding the other products, but stop getting notifications about this 1 product that I have not rented or paid for, or used in over 8 months, but continue getting update notifications about it, over 3X as many notifications as all the other products i rent and own.

You can't select between your purchases I am afraid.

Reason: