is it possible to create a new menu item called "help on selection" in the metatrader editor

Hello everybody,

I'm a newbie to the metatrader software plattform, I usually code in matlab. When I first start to take my first steps in coding with the metatrader software editor it was nice and convenient

to do it in the editor. I also notice the good work concerning the help in the editor where all the functions are listed with input and output values etc.  but in my opinion one item is missing or when it is already there

I don't saw the item. That is the item "help on selection", this item is a menu item in the matlab editor and it save a lot of time in the coding of new functions, instead of opening the help and copy the function name in the search field of the help.

The feature is in detail: when you select any function name in the editor (double click on the name) and press the right mouse button the a menu will appear and you can select the item, then the help will appear with the selected function name where

all the details are shown of the selected function. If this item is already implemented I do apologize for my request.

Thank you for your help.

Try to use F1 and Ctrl+F1(help on selection)

Renat:
Try to use F1 and Ctrl+F1(help on selection)

Thanks a lot, it was very useful.